Alabama Babies
Options

Kids? Ages?

Trying to catch up and figure out who all is here...would you mind filling me in?? TIA! A little about me... I have been married for 3 1/2 years and am a teacher in South HSV. My husband and I have a beautiful 18 month old little girl, Ella Grace. We love our mommy and me music and gym classes! As a hobby, I write a blog for working moms and host lots of product reviews, giveaways, and tips. I look forward to getting to know everyone (again, for some of you)!!

Re: Kids? Ages?

• Options

Hi! ?I am in the Birmingham area and we have a little girl, Hannah, who just turned 3! ?I am a photographer (see link in sig) and my husband is a jazz musician. ?:)

I was checking out your blog the other day- love it!!!?

• Options
    I'm Bethany.  My DH and I live in Orange Beach with our three beagles (girls), and we are expecting our first child in June (a boy)! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well you know me but for the sake of those who don't....

I am Lindsey. Matt and I live in Madison have been married for almost 3 yrs!  Matt has a daughter, Taylor (10) from a previous relationship that I am blessed to have as my step-daughter and together we have a daughter, Lyla (19mos). I work full time at Boeing and Matt works full time with his family managing 4 gas stations. We love to spend time together as a family. We are hoping for a new addition in 2010!! We will begin TTC in May!!

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hi! I am Crystal. My DH and I live in the Birmingham area and we have been married for a little over 3 years. I work as a campaign Coordinator for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society with hopes of being a SAHM in a few a months. My husband is an Operations Manager for Wholesale Tobacco Company. I know we do conflicting work...I work to help people with cancer and his company sales something that causes cancer. But he is blessed with a wonderful job that really takes care of us. Our first child, Carson James, will be here in July and we can't wait to meet him. We have one dog, a Maltese, named Remington that will be 5 in November.
  • Options
    I'm Alisha.  I live in Birmingham and have two girls...a 3yr old and an 11 month old.  I was a teacher but now I'm a SAHM.
  • Options

Hi, I am Julie. My husband, Brian, and I have been married 5 and 1/2 years, and we live in Mobile, AL. My husband is a chemical engineer for a local plant and I work for a logistics firm downtown in sales/operations. We have two pugs, Bandit and Cookie, who are our sweet four legged children. We do not have any two legged children yet, but have been TTC for close to 3 months now. Just trying to stay patient and get my BFP!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi I am Candi.  My husband and I have been married for almost 3 years.  I am a 4th grade teacher at a private school in Madison and my husband works for TVA.  We are expecting our first 2 legged child in October, and I also have 4 kitty babies Savanna, Callie, Gizmo, and Cliff.  Nice to meet you :)
  • Options

Hi! I'm Lindsay, my husband Jarrett and I live in Auburn and both work in a hospital laboratory.  We have been married for a year and 3 weeks :)

We are expecting our first child in May, a little boy, Jaxon.  Only 8 weeks til due day!!

• Options

I am Allison and we live in Mobile. We have been married 2 1/2 years. My husband, Cory, works for a photography studio and I work for a architectural company.

I have one child, Jude, who is 6 months old (in a few days) and a chocolate lab, Baxter.

• Options
    I'm Jackie and live in Daphne.  My husband and I have been married 2 1/2 years and we have 1 son, Robinson, who is 8 1/2 months old.  I was in healthcare administration but just recently became a SAHM to help Robinson with his development since he was a micropreemie.
  • Options
    I'm Rachel and I live in north alabama. My husband and I have an eight year old son, Nate, and a baby girl due in July.
  • Options

I wanna do product reviews :)

My name is Sarah, my daughter is 5 1/2 months old - Avery.  I work full time in Contracts.  I've been married to Robert for almost 3 years now.  We live out in NE Madison County - near Mt. Carmel.  On my free time, I like to crochet, read stupid chick lit books, hang out with DD and DH, play with the dog and I like to cook when I have some spare time.

• Options

I'm Lydia and live in Tuscaloosa. DH and I have been married for almost 2.5 years and we are expecting our first child, a daughter, in about 26 days!

We also have a four-legged "daughter", our cocker spaniel, Lilly.

I'm a journalist. DH works for a university.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    Hi, I'm Katie and I live in Auburn.  DH and I have been married a little over a year.  We will be TTC in May (after or on our Italy trip, ha ha).  DH works in athletics at AU (in media relations) and I'm a proj manager for a payment processing co in Columbus, GA.
  • Options

I'm Fran and have a 7 &1/2 month old daughter, Caroline.  I'm a SAHM and DH works for a defense contractor.  We live in Tanner, which is between Athens and Decatur.  When I have time, I love to cook and remodel our house...that hasn't been happening lately though, lol!  I look forward to reading your blog!

What music class are you doing?  We just started Music Together, in Madison today.  DD really enjoyed it!

• Options
    I'm Brooke. Our daughter, Ann Campbell, will be 6 months next week. We live in bham. I teach. He is in accounting.
  • Options
    Hey, I'm Alison.  I usually stay on the 0-6 board.  I just found this one.  Anyway, I'm 29 and a SAHM to Jackson.  He's almost 4 months.  My husband is a police officer.  We live in B'ham and have 2 dogs.   
  • Options

Hi Amanda and have a 1 1/2 month-old son, Mason. We live in Birmingham; I'm a single mom and do sales/business development to bring home the bacon =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"