South Florida Babies

Rach312

Hey! You know, after I sent that post off I realized that it was probably Lynda in my favorite pic of the GTG2 bunch. I LOVE IT!!!! Such a natural and beautiful pose. Her little personality just jumps right out you.

Please tell me you are going to do something special with it! LOL. Its awesome.

ox,

Mel

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rach312

• ::butting in:: i love Lynda's thighs :-) that girl has some chunks on her... deceiving with those skinny arms!!!!
  • Thanks ladies!  We are totally in love.  Her personality has really come out in the past few weeks.  She's such a ham for the camera - it cracks me up.  At the GTG Dawn and Virginia were both taking pictures and she had a few moments where she posed for each of them alternating almost as if she knew she was supposed to give them equal camera time.

I think I'm going to give that pic to the grandmas and great grandmas for mother's day.  It's definitely getting put in the hallway - our family picture spot.  Hopefully she won't hate me for wanting to keep it up forever. 

Melanie - her arms really are quite skinny considering the size of her thighs... the arms used to have more chunk but slimmed out around 4 months.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"