South Florida Babies

Introducing myself :)

I'm not sure why I never came over here before- I used to be on the pg boards and now I hang out mostly on EFF. My awesome DS is six weeks old and we live in Boynton for now- moving (back) to West Palm Beach in August. I'm a portrait photographer and in grad school for library science. Is anyone here in Palm Beach county? I see a lot of you are farther south.

Re: Introducing myself :)

• Welcome! I live up in Stuart, there are a few of us up that way... not sure if anyone is in West Palm. I like your son's name, it's my DH's!
  • Welcome to the board!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMelanieJH1016:
    Welcome! I live up in Stuart, there are a few of us up that way... not sure if anyone is in West Palm. I like your son's name, it's my DH's!

I grew up in Stuart. My family still lives there and we visit a lot. The beaches on Hutchinson island are great.

• Welcome! You'll love it here - everyone is very friendly!

I live in Port St. Lucie, so  alittle more north.  Even though the majority of the people on here are south, they are still very nice and a great help.

I love the beaches on Hutchison - we are actually considering taking our daughter to the inlet state park beach on north hutchinson next week because it is such a family friendly place.  We'll see how that goes :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"