South Florida Babies

"Cool" Boy Names Anyone??

We still don't have a name for the baby.

We still don't have an IDEA of the name for the baby! 

DH likes "Abraham", I think it's w/e. Not that I don't like the name, I think the name is nice, it's just not my sons name (hopefully that makes sense).

All the names I like are too difficult for my mom to say (she doesn't know English and God forbid she TRIED!!!Sad)

Anyhow, my idea is to pick a few names and take them to the hospital and when the baby is born and we see him, we pick his name! I really hope that doesn't back fire on usTongue Tied

So I was just wondering if you guys can shoot some boy names my way? Just anything that pops into your head that's not the common ones (like Jose or Michael). 

TIASmile
imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: "Cool" Boy Names Anyone??

• Tyler & Joshua are my favorite ones.

• I love:

• Evan
    • Ethan
    • Gabriel
    • Elliot

(I don't know what is up with me and E names. However, my husband does not like any of them for when we have a boy).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I like:

Isaac
    Jonathan
    Sebastian

• Henry, Samuel, Oliver, Jack...
  • I am of course bias to Aaron :) and Gabriel. I also like Noah, and Sawyer...but maybe that is a LOST reference lol. One of my friends named her baby Asher recently. I had never heard that before.
  • Nathan, Chase, Connor, Ethan, Parker (those are our boy names!)

i like Sawyer, too, gator!!

• I'm not much for unique names, I tend to like traditional.  Nicholas was our only choice for DS, however if we should ever have another boy, I like:

John

Vincent

Matthew

Anthony

Lorenzo

I actually really love the name Rocco, but I think along with our last name it might be too ethnic for today's society.

• Cedric is obviously a favorite in our house :)   I would warn you, though, (if you like it) that my FIL (whose English is extremely limited) has a very very very hard time saying it. 

A friend of mine has a son named Asher, and another named Emerick.  One of my friends named her son Logan.

I took a list of names to the hospital with our first, and I remember that Sebastian was on the list, as was Galeno, Lincoln, and others I can't remember.  Sinclair is another one we like for a boy.  Obviously we don't go for hispanic first names.  I figure he already has a hispanic last name.

Tania

• imagebritishbride05:

Nathan, Chase, Connor, Ethan, Parker (those are our boy names!)

i like Sawyer, too, gator!!

3 of those are on my list but dh crossed out 2....so Nathan is the only one left standing lol

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I also liked Hudson (Hudson Chase, actually).
  • I fully endorse ELIJAH!  Some more of my favorites are Nathanial, Jacob (en espanol - Jacobo), Isaiah, Peyton. 
  • My favorites are

Benjermin  (Ben)

Elijah  (Eli)

Brett

Jeven

Jarett

Liam   (William)

Jeffrey

These are a few of my favorite :)

• I like Liev, but I am biased :)

The other boy names I like are Nathaniel, Nathan, Ethan and Dorian.  The problem is that aside from Dorian, those names are so popular right now that everyone and their mothers are naming their kids that.

• We like traditional but not too too common.

OUr top two favorite names are Sebastian and Nathaniel (Nathan) of course. I also love the name Landon but I know that name wouldn't sound right in French...if we have another boy (one day) we will name him Samuel Peter or Peter Samuel.

Andrea, my cousin (who married an italian man) just named her son Rocco and we all laughed! (her other son's names is Nicholas too)

• Boy names were a REAL challenge for me- and we were so relieved when we found out I was having a girl since dh and I couldn't agree on a boy name we both liked. Girl names on the other hand, was easy for us! I liked: Gabriel Lewis, or Louis Aiden or Aaden Anthony He liked: Jacob Matthew Lucy (yes- JUST Lucy)
  • imageMariM:
    Boy names were a REAL challenge for me- and we were so relieved when we found out I was having a girl since dh and I couldn't agree on a boy name we both liked. Girl names on the other hand, was easy for us! I liked: Gabriel Lewis, or Louis Aiden or Aaden Anthony He liked: Jacob Matthew Lucy (yes- JUST Lucy)

lucy... as a boy's name?

• As some of the ladies mentioned I too like Rocco, Peyton and Noah but Rocco seemed too hollywood, Peyton sounds like "little fart" when said in Spanish (which most of my family is) LOL and my DH didn't love Noah. Eli was our other option but we decided on Ari instead because it goes well with our daughters' names; Mia and Sophia. Ari Valentine is the full name (Valentine after my father).

I also really love:

Dante, Liam, Jona, Joshua, Matthew, Jacob, Jayce, and Maximo

Thought goodness it was a joint decision b/c I don't even know where I would've started narrowing it down if it wasn't for DH's input.

GL! 

• imagebritishbride05:

imageMariM:
    Boy names were a REAL challenge for me- and we were so relieved when we found out I was having a girl since dh and I couldn't agree on a boy name we both liked. Girl names on the other hand, was easy for us! I liked: Gabriel Lewis, or Louis Aiden or Aaden Anthony He liked: Jacob Matthew Lucy (yes- JUST Lucy)

lucy... as a boy's name?

YES! Just Lucy!!! LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"