Illinois Babies
Options

Maternity clothes?

Several questions:

I want cute stuff but I don't want to spend a fortune. So far, I have done a lot of internet shopping.  Best places? Best prices?

Is there a Target or Old Navy near you that has a nice maternity selection? By me they do not have a good selection.

Other suggestions? 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Maternity clothes?

• Options
    Last weekend I visited JCPenney in Yorktown (Lombard).  They had a great maternity selection that was affordable! 
  • Options
    I am in Naperville.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Do you have any maternity consignment shops nearby? I haven't found one in the city that has maternity but found one near my parent's in Michigan and got some clothes for a fraction of the price I'd pay retail.

The places I bought clothes were Old Navy, Gap (good sales) and the occasional item at Mimi Maternity or Motherhood (again on sale). If you're in Naperville, have you tried the outlet mall? I know there's a maternity outlet there.

Good luck!

• Options
    H&M...their Woodfield location has maternity!
  • Options
    I got my maternity jeans at Burlington Coat Factory. They had a pretty good selection.  I haven't bought any other maternity clothes, just regular shirts and comfy pants in 1 sz up from my usual.  Although I think I'm about to grow out of the shirts in this last trimester!
  • Options
    The Target and Old Navy by me have a really small selection, but I found stuff online.  It is really easy to return to both of them.  Also, I found some stuff at Kohls online.  They do not have a huge selection, but you can sign up for free shipping and coupons through email.  I found quite a few stuff there.  Also, Motherhood maternity's sale section - if you keep checking there, you can get lucky with some cheep sale items!
  • Options
    I have had good luck with Target, Old Navy and Gap online.  I love the Gap maternity jeans.  However I watch for the sales for Gap and when I get coupons via e-mail.
  • Options

There are 2 resale shops in Naperville. The first is Clothes Mentor - big selection of maternity clothes. They are near the Fox Valley Mall. Great store.

Also, check out From my Room - they also have baby stuff for resale. Located near the Jewel at 75th Street and Naper Blvd.

Happy Hunting!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"