Pennsylvania Babies

**Central PA Moms to Be Check In!**

Hi ladies, this is the Central Pa moms-to-be check-in, which will be posted once a week.  If you would like to be added to the list please respond below with your EDD, what # child this is for you, and if you know what you're having.

**Please respond with some QOTW ideas too if you have any.  I apologize if any questions are repeats, I haven't been on here long!  Thanks & have a great day!!

poundcake, baby girl #2, EDD 4/1/09

LClaire, baby BOY!, #2, 4/10/09

PSUash7, surprise, EDD 4/16/09

banbear2, girl, EDD 4/18/09

Emmy323, girl, EDD 4/20/09

RosePks, EDD 5/14/09

GBL77, EDD 5/25/09

bonnylass, girl, EDD 6/12/09

lindyanne, EDD 7/11/09

Ntnylizard, boy, EDD 7/22/09

MOORENOLES,  boy, EDD 8/2/09

Megan.10.06, boy, EDD 8/5/09

Beth&Anth, EDD 08/12/09

Futuremrssoll, #2, EDD 9/10/09

Holly9599, #2, EDD 9/8/09

QOTW:

1) Besides the birth obviously, what are you most looking forward to in your pregnancy?

2)  Updates?  How are you feeling?

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

Re: **Central PA Moms to Be Check In!**

• 1) I have been having a pretty easy pregnancy so far so just experiencing everything overall is exciting.  I'm most excited that I am FINALLY feeling the baby. I am 25 weeks and just feeling him so I have been very jealous of you and my coworker.  I have an anterior placenta so he is sitting futher back.  I had an appt yesterday and as soon as the dr put the doppler down, he kicked it and she felt it through the wand! She couldn't believe that I hadn't felt him. Told me to press in a little and I'd feel him.  Tried that last night and it worked and now that I kinda know what i'm feeling for, I've been feeling it on and off all DH. DH is excited that he can finally feel too!

2) I updated yesterday that I don't have GD but I do have high BP. Starting meds today, have to go back in two weeks for a check and then starting at 30 wks, I'll have to go to the dr twice a week - once for an ultrasound and once for a NST.  We're going to NYC tomorrow through Sunday for our babymoon! I am so excited to get DH away for a little.  

• 1. I've had a pretty easy pregnancy so far so I actually look forward to wearing cute maternity dresses in the spring/summer...LOL!  I'm enjoying the little guy moving around in my belly so I will always look forward to that.  After pregnancy, I look forward to everything!!!  I can't wait to meet my little guy and experience everything as a new mom. 

2. Nothing too new, I have an OB appt this morning and I'm still getting the progesterone shots...yippee!  I'm feeling pretty good overall...just enjoying every moment. 

• Loading the player...
  • 1) I've been very fortunate thus far.  No scares, no complaints.  I love feeling her move (now it's more stretching and turning in addition to kicks) and look forward to when we will actually see a foot sticking out and be able to identify it from the outside!  I'm looking forward to my two baby showers in April too.

2)  Not much new to report.  I'm finally over my cold.  I'm sleeping well.  I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable but nothing too bad.  I'm getting VERY anxious to meet our little girl!  June 12th seems so far away...

• 1.  I'm looking forward to warm weather and wearing maxi dresses, since I don't want to spend money on maternity clothes.  Just haven't been impressed with the quality, style or selection.

2.  We hired a new person for our office, so that means I'll have someone to train, and therefore, MY MATERNITY LEAVE PLAN WAS APPROVED!  Yay!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"