D.C. Area Babies

Baby Shower Hostess Gift Ideas?

Two of my good friends are throwing me a baby shower and I wanted to give them each something as a token of appreciation. Do you have any unique ideas of a good hostess gift?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Baby Shower Hostess Gift Ideas?

• I don't know if this really qualifies as unique, but I sent a cookie bouquet from Cookies by Design.  I've also sent one through 1-800 flowers for someone outside of the metro area. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't have any ideas that would qualify as unique, but for my shower last weekend, I had four hostesses and got a set of three candles from Yankee Candle for one, a sample/gift set from L'Occitane for one, a baking mix from Williams Sonoma for one and a set of hand soap and hand lotion from Williams Sonoma for the last one.  (I tried to pick something that each person would like.)  I also threw in a small gift box of two Godiva chocolates into each gift bag. 

If you want something that doesn't feel generic, I'd just try to focus on what you know your friends will like.  What would you get these friends if you were buying them a birthday or Christmas present?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • When I co-hosted a shower last year, the mommy to be gave us potted flowers in our favorite color. ?I appreciated it :)
  • Again, not unique, but I went to Costco and bought SpaFinder gift cards.  They are a great deal if you get them there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"