South Florida Babies

Avent Bottles

Is anyone else noticing that it is harder to find Avent bottles lately?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Avent Bottles

• thats probably b/c they were one of the last lines to transfer to bpa free bottles. i loved avent bottles - the bottles were wide for easy cleaning, the nipple of the bottle simulated that of a real nipple....after using avent bottles for 1 mth while my daughter was a newborn i read an article were there bottles "might cause cancer" due to not being bpa free. i sent them back to bru and got a refund for born free bottles.

now they have a new line of avent bpa free bottles - but dr brown and born free has probably taken all their customers.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks!

Yea I switched to the Avent BPA free ones... it its becoming hard to find the bottles or even any of the accesories

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • yup. they were on our registry (plus some accessories for them---bottle warmer, etc.) and a lot of people said they weren't able to find them. I went to babys r us today and there were very few things.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yikes! That sucks because I got the BPA frees one and I love them. I'm sure they'll come back once they make more BPA sets.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"