Alabama Babies

:::Monica:::

I feel like such a heel for not seeing/replying to your post!!  We've been crazy busy this week.  I can't do a playdate tomorrow because Caroline and I start our music class at around the same time.  Again, my apologies!

When are you free next week?  We'd love to have you and Caleb over!

Re: :::Monica:::

• That's actually for the best anyway.  Caleb threw up last night (1st time ever!) and has had a constant fever since then.  I'm taking him to the Dr. tomorrow.  My poor baby.  Not sure if it's a stomach virus...1st year molars coming through...or what.  We were both up with him pretty much ALL night last night.  More than likely, the Dr. will tell me that it's viral and there's nothing they can do.  Blah.  Oh well, if he's better by Monday we could gtg then or Wed would work too.  Oh wait...I may have a friend coming in from town to stay the night...I think Sunday night so I guess Wed would be better.  I'll let you know for sure when I find out!
  • Awww, poor Caleb, and poor YOU!!!  Just let me know what works for you.  This week, we're free Mon.-Wed  Plus, we're going to be at the Thurs. playgroup, if you're there too. 

I hope Caleb is feeling better soon!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"