Secondary IF
Options

Man I need a life!!!

This is pathetic... I just got 2 new bumpicles (the boxes under my picture) Embarrassed
Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg

Re: Man I need a life!!!

• Options
    WOOT WOOT!! I will never ever even get one!
  • Options
    Haha, that is great!! You dont need a life...we are pretty cool people!! Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMr.&MrsS:
    Haha, that is great!! You dont need a life...we are pretty cool people!! Stick out tongue

Very true, and work would kill me if I couldn't nest Stick out tongue

• Options
    image*francisca*:

imageMr.&MrsS:

Very true, and work would kill me if I couldn't nest Stick out tongue

I have to agree with that as well!!

• Options
    I keep wondering when I will get my first
  • Options
    What exactly do you have to do to get them?
  • Options
    I finally got one too- lots of bumpsicles were distributed today, it would seem! I'm stoked about mine though! Now, question is, can you lose them if you don't post often? I don't want my exhaustion and m/s over the next few weeks to castrate my bumpsicle!
  • Options

Tonya, yours is gorgeous!  I'm so proud of you!!!!  It is kind of cool but it gives DH more fodder to argue I'm on here too much Stick out tongue

You get them based on points.  How often you post and how often people respond to your posts.  I'm on Tots 12-24 a whole bunch and do POTW over there.  That has to help me.  You can lose em if you don't stay active.

• Options
    Well, I know how I got mine then- I post pretty regularly on like 4 boards. I would post on the parenting boards, but DS is so much older than most of the LO's over there- I guess I could share my experience, but sometimes, I need advice, and there's not often someone to give it!
  • Options
    Looks great and sometimes I feel like I need a life too.  I check this board so many times a day that I call myself a loser sometimes!!!   LOL
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageDSU98:
    Looks great and sometimes I feel like I need a life too.  I check this board so many times a day that I call myself a loser sometimes!!!   LOL

That means we are going to get you a bumpicle yet DSU... watch slowly you are becoming one of us... muhahahaha!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"