Pregnant after 35
Options

Well, yippee. She's breech.

I know I know, there's time her to flip, but she's frank breech in a V, so the ultrasound tech said it's not likely she'll move, though she'll try - so hang on for the ride.

If I wasn't already having a section, I'd be worried, but .. they tell me it's no big deal.     I DO remember my first DD having her feet on her head for a while - so who knows. 

This one is already measuring 34 weeks 5 days, and is around 5 lbs 9 oz ALREADY.    Holy crap, I'm going to give birth to a turkey.

LOL!

They scheduled my section for May 12, (the original due date was May 17) - but I have money on the end of April.    If she gains .5 lb a week from here out?   She'll be 8 lbs by then ...

So - there's my update for the day.   I did get a pretty cute pic of her face... sadly, she's got my nose, it seems.

Christine

Re: Well, yippee. She's breech.

• Options

(((HUGS)))

Well... at least you were already having a C-section, so the breech deal shouldn't cause either her or you any trouble, I hope. And as for size, maybe they've miscalculated. I've heard of that happening a lot.

And I'm sure your daughter's nose (and yours) is lovely!  I'd love to see a pic, Christine.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

OUCH!  C-Section... ok much better.  I'am having a c-section as well(really paying I can do vbac)and hoping this little guy isn't more than 7lbs, I already feel tons of pressure and pain way down yonder, feels like I've been riding a horse for a week.

Now that u mention nose, with my daughter in her u/s pic all I saw was just cheeks.....big fat chubby ones, if you see her now, she's all cheeks lol.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My first was 2 wks early, vag delivery at 8lbs 8oz. 
  • Options

... nah i think that the measurements are right on.    Ms. Maggie was 3 weeks early and 8 lbs 6 oz. 

I told you.   Turkeys.

:)

Christine

• Options
    Awww Christine- I hope she moves for you by then. Honestly, I didn't even realize your DD was coming up so soon! That's so exciting! YAY!
  • Options
    Meh, since she's already coming out via c-section, I say let her contort herself any which way she wants. Not that I have any idea of how things things work.
  • Options

You know, that's what my doc says - no matter that she's breech...

... but my doc isn't carrying her with the sciatica that her sitting the way that she is is causing me.. ouch.

Christine

• Options
    well, maybe she will still turn..I so, she is a big little girl huh! I am so excited for you and I cannot wait to read your birth story
  • Options
    Ouchie for your sciatica! I hope she moves to a more comfortable spot!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"