Maryland Babies
Options

Cribs

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend local (Towson, Baltimore, Bel Air, etc) stores that sell cribs (and other ?baby room furniture) and actually have them on display. ?My husband and I went to BRU last night and I was rather disappointed by the options. ?I only saw one that I like and thought it was high priced for BRU. ?Maybe I need to adjust my thoughts re: prices, but I was still really disappointed. ?I think we'd even be willing to drive a little bit to be able to see them in person. ?

?

TIA!?

Re: Cribs

• Options
    Hi!  We were really disappointed in Babies R Us cribs also.  We went to Lullaby Baby in Columbia and Lil Lamb Shop in Annapolis.  We loved both stores and ended up buying all of our nursery furniture at Lil Lamb shop. 
    The furniture they have on display is great and the customer service was amazing.  Our furniture arrived last week and we weren't expecting it until May!  So I would definitely recommend them!  We were really happy with them.  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Thank you so much! ?It definitely helps! ?We'll have to check those out. ?Thanks again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We also looked at BRU and were VERY disappointed. We looked at Great Beginnings in Gaithersburg...the store was really nice. We also looked at Lullaby  Baby in columbia. We ended up buying there. The furniture came in 5 weeks earlier than they said and it is beautiful!! they were extremely patient and helpful...we went in and out of the store a few times. They are pricey, but if you watch their website, they do have sales.  We paid for delivery and set up. It was WELL Worth it, quick and done correctly!
  • Options
    Thanks, I'll check that out too. ?Another one I heard of from a co-worker is Buy, Buy Baby in Rockville. ?We may check that out too. ?Thanks again!
  • Options

We bought our crib from Kids Quarters in the White Marsh mall (its on the upper level outside of Macys).  We bought our dresser/changing table from Lullaby Baby in Columbia.  I was happy with both stores - good customer service and the employees were very helpful.  We love our furniture - Baby's Dream crib and Ragazzi dresser.

• Options
    Thank you! ?I'll definitely them out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"