South Florida Babies

If you're in Kendall area, and have your DC in daycare

where do you have him/her? I'm just curious I guess. I have my DC in day care right now and for the most part I'm happy (just a few minor exceptions). So I guess that's why I'm asking.

Thanks!

Re: If you're in Kendall area, and have your DC in daycare

• i work in the kendall area and was researching daycares in the area prior to finding my nanny....im just curious as to where you have him?

my dh's co-worker just had an issue with a day care that she had to pull her son out of....its a new daycare in the area of sw 117 ave (by the 5 guys shopping complex)...anyways her son fell down and hit his head causing huge swelling to his eye and they never called the mom until it got to the point that the baby couldnt open his eye - he fell in the morning and it was 4pm when they notified her. she kept him in the daycare b/c she blamed it on her son b/c he is so "clumsy"....the next day he fell again and AGAIN they didnt notify her. they told the mom that "they have no need to notify her if the baby falls".....great huh? anyways since its a new day care just wanted to spread the word on whats going on over there.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm actually researching this right now. I'm going to Riverside's Open House tonight at 7 p.m. I also visited Our Lady of the Rosary and Little Friends. Email me if you want details. Wrenr@aol.com

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"