Pennsylvania Babies

Lclaire

I know you had asked me to let you know how the diaper service went for us over all it has gove really well I feel like I got the best of both worlds. The only issue we ever had was the newborn wraps were too high up on Colby and we ended up useing disposables for the first week and a half till his cord fell off. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

Re: Lclaire

• Thanks so much for filling me in! Is it Baby's Choice that you're using? I'm so glad to hear that it's going to well!! What kind of covers do they have you use? Or do you buy your own? I don't know a ton(well, really anything!) about them, so I'm so thankful for your review in case anyone asks me about it locally. 

ETA: I just looked at their site and it looks like the have Litewraps? Good to know on them being too high for the cord at first - we have a ton of different newborn covers that I got to test out all of the different brands for when people ask me about them and how they work with the cord, so I'm going to guess that the Litewrap might not be our best option until after his cord falls off:) 

• and - WHOA - they're charging $4 EACH for snappis??? That's a LOT!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes it is babys choice. The litewraps were too high on him and I have actually switched to the diaperaps brand and have had not a single leak in the last week. I don't get my snappis from him because I think they are to expensive and look kinda odd. I use di-d-klip they clip in the places you would use pins but are just little clips. I have only used them a few times since he isn't crawling or anything yet the diapers stay in place with just the wraps.  The prefolds are pretty good quality I might get 4 or 5 that are a little thin each week and I just use them as burp cloths.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"