D.C. Area Babies

anyone have any luck w/ the WH egg roll tix?

no one I know has been able to get in...keep getting kicked out...get as far as the code verification only not able to see the code...so frustrating and it's not even for me!

Re: anyone have any luck w/ the WH egg roll tix?

• I was just going to post the same thing.  I can get past the verification page but after I select tickets it tells me they are unavailable....ugh...so frustrating!!!!
  • I got as far as to type in my code and then got a message that there weren't enough tickets in my section.  I saw that someone on 6-12 had luck getting tickets.

I'm not holding out hope, but I'll keep trying.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I saw that someone on 6-12 had luck getting tickets.

What do you mean 6-12???

• I can't even see the code and when I click on "can't see code?" it kicks me out, soooo frustrating. They knew demand was going to be super-high, they should've been prepared for it
  • I think she meant the babies 6-12mo board
  • So far I've been able to set up an account, but that's it.
  • imagedrew*smom:

I saw that someone on 6-12 had luck getting tickets.

What do you mean 6-12???

Yep, I meant the 6-12 month board.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have a friend who hit "back" once she got to the stuck page, then was able to see the code and get her tickets.  Keep trying, they are going to open more tickets through the day.  Jenn

• nothing works, what a surprise *sacrasm* - they should've been better prepared, much better
  • I tried all morning and several times throughout the day and got as far as seeing the code and it timing out and giving an error. Another friend of mine had the same problem.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"