Blended Families

If you're having a bad day this will cheer you up

www.fmylife.com

Yes, it's sad that sometimes other people's misery can brighten your day a bit. If you care to indulge yourself check out this link.

So far I haven't seen anything too terrible. Mostly just 'oh, that sucks to be you' kind of comments. Like this one:

Today, we got our yearbooks for school. I opened to my profile to see that they misspelled my first name which is James. They wrote Lames. FML

So have a little giggle.

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11

Re: If you're having a bad day this will cheer you up

• MrsHKMrsHK member

I love this site already, I just wish you could leave comments on these.

"Today I noticed that my daughter was making funny noises which oddly resembled sex sounds my wife makes. When I asked her what she was doing she said "I'm pretending to be mommy from last night." I was on a business trip last night. FML"

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
  • omg, that sux!! 
    ~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • FloF9FloF9 member
    OMG I am cracking up at my cubicle!! Thank you so much for the laugh - I really needed it!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"