Pennsylvania Babies

We made a decision (nursery)...

Check out my blog to see what "theme" we are going with in the nursery.  I'm so excited!!!  Let me know what you think...

Re: We made a decision (nursery)...

• I loooooooooooooove it - that bedding is so cute!! I can't wait to hear more as you start to get it all together and see pics!!!
  • ooooh I love it too!!  I was going to vote for that one- you will have so many neat things to do with that pattern!
  • Loading the player...
  • It is very pretty. I just saw that in the JCP catalog that I got and was loving it. Great choice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's adorable! 
  • I really like that one!!!

Matt and Krystal 9-18-05
    DD 1/29/07 -

BabyFetus Ticker
  • So cute!!  We went with pink and brown for Olivia and when I was pregnant with Raymond we were going to do aqua and brown.  Can't wait to see it all finished!!!
  • I love it too!  I love the style:  modern and not cutesy.
  • So beautiful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Looks great!  I can't wait to see what your designer skills bring to the room!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love it! I think of all of the choices, that is my favorite. I can't wait to see what you do with the paint and decorating!

?

On a side note--I love that you told your parents/coworkers with blue cupcake cones!! My mom used to make my sister and I cupcake cones all the time when we were kids...I may have to keep this idea in the back of my mind! : ) ?

• I really love it!  Great choice! 
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oooh I LOVE IT!  It is classic, modern, and soothing, all in one!  Very nice!

Can I ask what site you were looking at?  i'm on a hunt for a mobile (I don't like the one for my bedding) but all of your options have adorable mobiles!  Totally my style!

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• imageMegan.10.06:

?Can I ask what site you were looking at?? i'm on a hunt for a mobile (I don't like the one for my bedding) but all of your options have adorable mobiles!? Totally my style!?

Thanks Megan!! ?All of my choices were from JCPenney. ?Good luck!! ?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"