2nd Trimester
Options

so tell me... how bad does milk of magnesia taste? be honest.

i ate an ENTIRE cantaloupe monday night in hopes of a poop session. no good. i stared at the milk of magenesia bottle all night last night, afraid of the "original flavor". what the hell is "original"? mint? baby vomit? it does not say...

so, how bad does it taste?

Re: so tell me... how bad does milk of magnesia taste? be honest.

• Options
    It's not totally horrible to get down, for me it was keeping it down. Good luck! It's like a minty flavor, just chalky.
  • Options

It's not too bad, just shoot it back like you would cheap liquor.

And maybe chase it with a sprite or something.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It's nasty. When I took it, it felt like it curdled in my mouth. Like there was little flaky things in my mouth. Uccckkkk.

• Options
    It's like drinking minty chalk. It's the original minty chalk beverage.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
    Birthday
  • Options
    Milk of mag actually doesn't taste too terrible. But it doesn't taste great either. To me, it tastes kind of like liquid chalk. LOL if that makes any sense. I would definitely chase it down with some juice or something.
  • Options
    imageSouthernBellelovesaYankee:

i love you sblay. really. because you speak my language.

• Options
    From what I recall it is a minty flavor.  It's basically liquid chalk!  I would take it for the relief and follow it with a big glass of water!
  • Options
    I got the cherry flavored and i down it like a shot then drink a full glass of juice right after, not so bad.
  • Options
    its mint/chalky.. not so aweful
  • Options
    imagejellibelli:
    imageSouthernBellelovesaYankee:

i love you sblay. really. because you speak my language.

::brushes shoulder off::

• Options
    It makes me gag, but certainly worth it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had the cherry flavor and it wasn't bad at all, but I have no clue what the "original" flavor tastes like.

I don't know how long you haven't been able to "go", but I just wanted to tell you that I hadn't been able to go for 6 days when I finally broke down and drank the MoM.  I had to take two nights of the maximum dose before it worked.  But damn when it worked, it WORKED.

Good luck!

• Options
    I bought the cherry flavor and it's not too bad but not terribly tasty either. It does recommend at least an entire glass of water chaser.  I drink as much as I can to get the taste to go away.  It really does help! But be prepared to hang in the bathroom for awhile.  It's worth it.  GL!!!
  • Options

Yeah, the stuff works.  But it is DISGUSTING.  I only use it when I'm totally desperate.  It's the texture--gag-worthy.  I always hold my nose and try to get as much down as I can at once.  Definitely drink a lot afterwards to get the taste out of your mouth--it lingers...

EW!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"