Alabama Babies
Options

Happy Hump Day!

I am so glad it is Wednesday - 2 more days till the weekend.  I know for you girls on Spring Break that isn't fun to hear.

I am exhausted this morning.  Jude kept waking up last night just crying really bad.  I am so ready for him to finish teething - oh wait that might not be till he is 2!

I really need to get to Old Navy sometime this week and get him and me some more clothes.

So how is everyone else this morning?

Re: Happy Hump Day!

• Options

Great!  I went to ON the other day, and had to refrain from buying stuff!  This child has more than he could need already.

I had another doc appt yesterday...everything is going smoothly!  I've only gained 13 lbs so far, for which I am very thankful!  The nurse did comment on how he is turned sideways in my belly, said it didn't look like he wanted to get into position anytime soon.  I thought that was still ok at this point, and the doc didn't say anything so I guess if he doesn't turn in the next few weeks he might mention it.

• Options

Happy Wednesday! 

Everything's going well here.  I passed my glucose test on Monday (yay!) so I'm relieved to have that done. 

The nursery artwork is coming along SO well.  As soon as I get the changing table in, I am going to start putting things together.  I can't wait to show the pics!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Hump day everyone!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options

Happy Hump Day to everyone!

As one of those on my spring break yeah it kinda makes me sad.  However I am off two days next week due to doc appointments and a few other things so that makes it more bearable.  Plus I get to hear the babies h/b next week so I can't wait for that!!!  And I'll be out of the 1st trimester whoot whoot!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"