Alabama Babies
Options

My Baby Boy is One Today!!!

***Sniff Sniff***  I am so happy and grateful that I have a sweet, healthy, wonderful one year old, but at the same time I feel sad.  I know everyone always says, "Time flies...you better enjoy it" but it really is true.  The first few months seemed slow to me, but after he turned 5 months, it is as if time escaped us.  He is ONE!!!  What???  How did that even happen?  Wow!  I keep thinking about this day one year ago and re-living every moment.  Remembering when labor started...getting in the whirpool at 2 am...sitting at home in my bed all day in denial that I was really in labor...calling Jim at work and telling him that this must really be it....picking Haley up from school and seeing her so excited when we told her we were on our way to the hospital...and then, of course, seeing Caleb for the very first time ever...nursing him for the first time...bringing him home...  OMG!  I have tears in my eyes! 

We had a little photo shoot this morning, so I thought I'd share a few pics of my One Year Old!

Re: My Baby Boy is One Today!!!

• Options
    Aww too cute!  Happy Birthday Caleb!
  • Options

YAY!  Happy Birthday Caleb!!  I'm hoping he and Robinson get to meet this summer!

For what it's worth..I can't believe he's 1 either.  This year has FLOWN...the pictures are great, though.  I love those leggings. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!  you should post a picutre of his newborn photo to see how big he's gotten
  • Options

Happy Birthday Caleb!!  I can't believe it's been a year already! 

Great pictures!

• Options
    I can't see the pics at work so I'll have to check them out at home.  But wanted to wish Caleb a happy birthday!!!
  • Options

imagesdkrlm:
    Happy Birthday!  you should post a picutre of his newborn photo to see how big he's gotten

Great idea!

• Options

Happy Birthday Caleb! 

I can not believe he is already a year old.  He is such a cutie!  He is probably going to be quite the "heart throb" in high school.

I agree with Jackie - I love the leggings. 

• Options
    Happy Birthday. I love the socks too cute

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Happy Birthday Caleb!!!

This post makes me want to cry too because we are right behind you guys.  I think the fact that this may be my last baby is what is making me so sad because I don't remember feeling like this when Ava turned one.  This year has just passed by so quickly.  Time seems to go by much faster after you have children.

BTW, Caleb looks really cute in those pictures: )

• Options

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Btw.. I love those leggings. Where did you get them?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    Happy Birthday Caleb!!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Caleb!
  • Options
    imageMissLMS:

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Btw.. I love those leggings. Where did you get them?

I buy them from A Nurturing Moment in Huntsville, but I heard that Target sells baby leggings (not the Baby Legs brand, but comparable) and they are only $10 there!   A friend of mine makes her baby's leggings herself!  I bet you could do that Lydia!

• Options
    imageMrsJRT:

YAY!  Happy Birthday Caleb!!  I'm hoping he and Robinson get to meet this summer!

For what it's worth..I can't believe he's 1 either.  This year has FLOWN...the pictures are great, though.  I love those leggings. 

I hope they get to meet too!  I hope you have us on your calendar!!!  July 30-Aug 3.

• Options
    imagealijns:

Happy Birthday Caleb!!!

This post makes me want to cry too because we are right behind you guys.  I think the fact that this may be my last baby is what is making me so sad because I don't remember feeling like this when Ava turned one.  This year has just passed by so quickly.  Time seems to go by much faster after you have children.

BTW, Caleb looks really cute in those pictures: )

Oh yeah, I agree.  I wasn't like this when Haley turned one, but the thought that I may never have another one gets me pretty emotional!

• Options
    So sweet!! Time really does fly! Happy 1st birthday Caleb!
  • Options

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Ohhh luv your little Baby Legs...too sweet =)

• Options
    Happy Birthday Caleb!!!
  • Options

I LOVE baby legs!  I have two pair and it makes me laugh seeing Avery's chub chub thighs (what chub she DOES have - I think I have the skinniest 6 month old ever). 

She wore hers on Sunday - she was totally goofy looking.

• Options
    Happy Birthday Caleb!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Happy Late Birthday Caleb!! Time does fly. One day you will wake up and think, "WHOA! My baby is now a toddler!!" It is sad. :(
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"