D.C. Area Babies
Options

**vtkendra**

Thanks for the Stretch & Tone class rec! I've been thinking about it since I saw it on their list of classes.  Since I live near College Park, I just have to figure out if I can skirt around the Beltway and get over there by 6:30 on a weeknight!

~eeclem

The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: **vtkendra**

• Options

There's also a yoga class on Wednesdays that starts later (I think at 7:45) taught by the same instructor (Jessica). Once you sign up for any of her classes, you can mix and match so if you can't make Stretch and Tone on a Tues, you could go to Yoga the next night.

The classes are very easy going and we pretty much talk the whole time while exercising and stretching. It's a really nice way to connect with other moms and ask questions. Even though the next cycle doesn't start until April, you may be able to call Holy Cross and see if you can get in earlier. If you end up signing up, look for me there and say hello.

Oh, and after the baby is born, she teaches a "mommy and me" exercise class on Friday afternoon where you put the baby in a Bjorn and do exercises with them. So, I am planning to do that one while I'm on maternity leave.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"