D.C. Area Babies

How about May 2 for the National Zoo?

I know that this is really far in advance, but it is the first weekend that works for us--spring and summer are always crazy in the Agrippa household!

Since it's a longer trip than what we have been doing for GTGs, when would be the best time to meet up there?  I'll set up an Evite and stuff when things get closer, but I thought I'd start polling now. :)

Re: How about May 2 for the National Zoo?

• I may (:P) be able to make it.  My brother's 40th B-day is Friday the 1st, so I don't know if we're celebrating that weekend or the weekend before when they're up here for Nicholas' baptism.

Are we going to invite hubbies too?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • imageNowDNAtoo:

Are we going to invite hubbies too?

Oh, that was something else I was going to ask!  I think that my DH would like to come, but if everyone wants to go sans SO's, then that would be fine too.

• Loading the player...
  • Bummer if it's May 2 - I can't make it that day. May 3 would be okay as well as any other Saturday in May. It'll be just me and DD - DH will be recovering from ankle surgery.
  • May 2 sounds fine to me. I don't anticipate I will bring DH as he will probably have to work anyway... the boss has been making him work 6 days/week since before X-mas :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"