Infertility
Options

Eastern Shore and Shady Grove

Anyone out there on the Eastern Shore and going to Shady Grove?  Just wondering for us over here on the East Coast.  Also, I've heard a lot of good things about Shady Grove...just wondering if anyone has anything else to add?  Thanks ladies!!

Re: Eastern Shore and Shady Grove

• Options
    I go to Shady Grove in the Fair Oaks office. I love the staff. I see Dr. Browne primarily and she and my nurse are awesome. The rest of the nursing staff is great as well. We are in the midst of our first treatment cycle. I haven't been to any of the other offices, but the ladies that go there always have good things to say. There are quite a few over on SAIF that went to Shady Grove-in the various offices. If you have any other questions, you can email me at katiebugttu at hotmail.
    11/7/07-Ectopic in right tube.-Tube removed.
    IUI#1-bfn, IUI#2-bfn, IUI#3-bfn, IUI#4-cancelled. 3/2010-IVF#1-c/p. 6/2010-FET
  • Options

I'm also at Shady Grove Fair Oaks under Dr. Browne.  We're in the waiting phase before our first IUI but so far so good.  I like the staff there.  They're super responsive and make you feel comfortable.  Barbara walked me thru all my financial options and helped us pick what would be best for us (i'm 100% OOP).

I'll keep everyone posted on how things go (my next steps are my baseline day 3 US and BW as well as an HSG).

My Blog
    DS 2/23/10
    DD 7/31/2012
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go to the Annandale office with Dr. Saffan.  They really are great over there.  GL!
  • Options

I hope it's OK that I post here.

I went to Shady Grove in Fair Oaks with Dr. Browne as well and I LOVE them. Seriously, LOVE. The nurses at all the offices are fantastic and very understanding. The financial advisor is great and always available to answer questions. At the first appt she sat us down and told us exactly what would and would not be covered. Dr. Browne (and the few other doctors I've seen) was wonderful and really seemed to know what she was doing. I have complete trust and confidence in them. Our first cycle was cancelled due to overstimulation, but we got pregnant anyway. They are the reason we are having this baby. I just can't say enough good things about them.

Feel free to come over to SAIF and ask about SGFC, there are a bunch of us singing their praises. :-)

• Options
    Of course it's okay for you to post on here!  That's what it is all about!!  I have so far only heard good things!!  That is exciting.  Thank you for sharing your story with me!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"