Health & Exercise

Baby Eczema: I found a Dairy Free Caterer for my baby's party!

So, I just had to post this...my little baby girl just celebrated her first birthday last month...when she was born she broke out into a horrible eczema rash and it was because of dairy and everything milk-related.  For her first birthday party, I wanted to have food that was dairy free but still really good, and almost un-noticed to the party goers that there wasn't any dairy in the party food.  I asked around and was referred to a dairy free caterer just outside of Philadelphia, PA.  We ordered appetizers, 1 entree, cupcakes and a cake (all dairy free and organic, I might add) for a very very reasonable price.  The food was awesome, (even included pulled pork sliders) and my baby could eat everything. 

If you ever are in need of this type of service in the Philly area, let me know and I will forward you her contact information.  You can email me at mommy00215@yahoo.com

Thank you for reading--and let me know if you need any dairy free resources for your baby, I would be happy to share my favorite websites and recipes.

Re: Baby Eczema: I found a Dairy Free Caterer for my baby's party!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"