D.C. Area Babies

Bolling AFB daycare?

Anyone have a child there or know someone who has used this facility? Thanks!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bolling AFB daycare?

• I'm on the waitlist.  I have heard nothing but great things about the facility and we were impressed when we toured it.  The only thing I"m nervous about is the timing of when they have an opening.  If they have an opening around when you want it but not the exact month you either have to pay to hold your slot or give up your slot.  Other than that I'm hoping it works out for us since we live in base.  I'd be interested to see if anyone has any experience with it as well. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know about the daycares specifically but in 2010 Bolling AFB is merging with Anacostia Naval Station to becoming Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling. The base, including the daycare centers, will be owned and operated by the Navy.  I've heard the waiting lists on the Navy side are less lengthy so you might gain more capacity among the centers after they become joint.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been curious about this as well. I really need to drag DH to check it all out.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"