Maryland Babies

Question for Chesapeake Women's Care patients

Can I ask where they sent you for your 20 week gender determination ultrasound?  I haven't picked up my referral form, but they told me to call the Center for Maternal Fetal Medicine but I'm wondering if that was a mistake and that center is for high risk patients?

Re: Question for Chesapeake Women's Care patients

• I had mine done there. They're in the same building just a couple floors below. They're really nice in there. I can't remember the dr's name, maybe Dr Sweeney? He was so nice. I had to go for multiple ultrasounds b/c of high bp.
  • I was a patient at both Chesapeake and Center for Maternal and Fetal medicine. Although I was seen as a high risk patient I know that is where CWC sends their patients for their u/s's. I have known several women who have normal healthy pg's and had their us's there. I highly recomend them they were wonderful. Both doctors Sweeny and Lanz were really nice and the rest of the staff was nice to. I'm sure it wasn't mistake. If you want to make sure just call CWC and verify they were always very helpful and answered all my questions.
    GL and HTH!
  • Loading the player...
  • That is where they usually send people and they are AWESOME!!!! Yes they see high risk pregnancy patients and they do ultrasound work for OB's for other things too. 

Dr. Sweeney not only is amazing and saved my boys lives but he has the bedside manner of McDreamy and is just as easy on the eyes too.  I love love love love love love love Dr. Sweeney and his staff.   Their equipment is top notch too. 

• Thanks everyone.  By the way, has anyone heard anything about the new doctor coming aboard?  They mentioned "Dr. Edwards" but just wondering if it's a male or female.
  • I agree with the other post on the ultra sound, just had mine last Friday and they were wonderful!  The tech talked us thorough each shot so we knew what we were looking at and what she was checking to make sure that everything looked like what it should! 

Dr. Edwards is a female, haven't seen her yet but I think I am schedued to see her end of May. 

• I just had my 34 week visit today (3/24) and was told that Dr. Edwards started last week.  She's a female.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"