Babies: 0 - 3 Months

PSA: if you BF DO NOT eat sloppy joe's or manwich's or whatever you call them in your neck of the wo

max was up all night with the worst GAS EVER!  the poor baby i felt so bad.  he would only sleep in his swing because it gave his belly the most relief.  tmi he explosive pooped like 3 times in the middle of the night. . needless to say i got no sleep and now i have to drive an hour to go take my mom to a doctor's appt...and then an hour back.  uh

happy tuesday to me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PSA: if you BF DO NOT eat sloppy joe's or manwich's or whatever you call them in your neck of the wo

• Same exact thing happened last night for us.  We had sloppy joe's for dinner and after I nursed Brendan, he was in agony.  The gas was horrible and the screams were THE WORST.  He's been sleeping all day today since he was up all night in pain. 

Hoepfully your day gets better!

• Really.......... Those don't seem to bother my little guy. Are you sure it was that?
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemsabol2077:
    Really.......... Those don't seem to bother my little guy. Are you sure it was that?

oh i am sure...i ate nothing else yesterday that i don't usually eat. 

• News flash: Every baby is different.

Just because yours is sensitive to sloppy joes does not mean that no BFing mom should ever dare eat them again.

• I had them last night for dinner as well, but for the first time in 3 nights, Brendan was NOT gassy.  Funny how that stuff goes! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • imageLucyGoosey81:
    I had them last night for dinner as well, but for the first time in 3 nights, Brendan was NOT gassy.  Funny how that stuff goes! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLucyGoosey81:
    I had them last night for dinner as well, but for the first time in 3 nights, Brendan was NOT gassy.  Funny how that stuff goes! 
  • imageCoachMsWife:
    imageLucyGoosey81:

it must have been sloppy joe night b/c this was us. i was so suprised she didn't have gas....

• We learned that one the hard way, too!
  • imagewhaaaambulance:

News flash: Every baby is different.

Just because yours is sensitive to sloppy joes does not mean that no BFing mom should ever dare eat them again.

This.  I don't think that your LO's reaction warrants a DO NOT eat to all BF moms.  Every baby has a different reaction to each food. Telling people to not eat a food based on your personal experience is a little dramatic. 

• imagedisbride061103:
    imagewhaaaambulance:

News flash: Every baby is different.

This.  I don't think that your LO's reaction warrants a DO NOT eat to all BF moms.  Every baby has a different reaction to each food. Telling people to not eat a food based on your personal experience is a little dramatic. 

FFS people, i didn't issue CDC warning for christ's sake against sloppy joe's.  Yes, it was my experience, next time i will be sure to say PSA (only TO MYSELF) Stick out tongue

• This is ditto for large quantities of meatballs, too!  DD has one last bottle of EBM from the weekend of gas to eat today.  Ugh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"