Canada Babies

superstore diapers?

They were on sale and already much cheaper than the big brands... I bought a box.  I haven't cracked in to them yet but I am wondering what to expect.  Have you used them?  How do they compare to other diapers?

What diapers do you use?  What store brand diapers have you tried?

Re: superstore diapers?

• all i can tell you is that with my son, he couldnt have no-name diapers. they gave him a rash. although he had weird skin as a baby. He could only use huggies diapers and pampers wipes. as well as that problem i know the no-name ones leaked a lot and didnt fit him as well as the more well-known brands. I hope this helps and i really hope you are fortunate enough to be able to use them without any problems...GL!!!!   Paradise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My little man all ready to bat
  • We use cloth now, but we used pampers before- only thing that didn't give A a rash.  As far as store brands, we had used the Kirklands from Costco.  3 or 4 diapers into that huge, giant case, DS was allergic to them- so I took them down to the Women in Need Society...
    DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I tried those ones after hearing that they were made by Pampers (not sure if that's true or not).  I loved the price....but they didn't work for us.  I found they leaked and they gave DS a rash.  We only use Pampers.  I have tried a couple other store brands and they just didn't work for us.
  • I'm glad you posted this question b/c I have been considering buying the Kirkland or President's Choice diapers to try with the new baby.  After reading all of the replies though, I think we better stick to what we've always used (Pampers). 
  • imagegoldenprincess:
    I'm glad you posted this question b/c I have been considering buying the Kirkland or President's Choice diapers to try with the new baby.  After reading all of the replies though, I think we better stick to what we've always used (Pampers). 

So H put him in one of the cheapo Superstore ones last night OVER NIGHT.  I didn't realize it until I went to change him this morning.  I am happy to report that they were a success.  And DS had a huge poop too.  It held it all in, no leaks no poop out the leg.  I never would have put him in it overnight for the first try but so far so good.

Funny you say they are made by pampers because I was wondering it they were as that's what they reminded me of.  You may as well try a box when you get to that point.

Huggies gave my DS a terrible rash.  Every bum is different :)

• I used the PC ones until she went into a size 3. For some reason the size 3 ones didn't hold out on the leaks for her so we wound up switching over to pampers as they worked good in the hospital.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm currently using the Superstore diapers (Teddy's Choice) and we have found them to be great. I also use a brand sold at Safeway called Mom2Mom and those have been wonderful too. As for namebrand, I buy Pampers when they are on sale AND when I have a coupon to add to it. Otherwise those other brands are a good deal for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"