Health & Exercise
Options

prenatal vitamins

im 16 weeks and now that i can hold food in order to assist in taking vitamins, i wanted to try. however when i got a look at the pill to waffled. i stared at the bohemath and knew that i was going to choke on it, despite the advice from my fiance to just top it back and drink it with the water.

but last time i tried that with a big pill i did throw up!

i was wondering if breaking it in two who do me better than trying to woof the whole thing, or if i should just biff the 50 dollar bottle (which is a quilt trip because my mom paid for them when i was recovering (or attempting to) at home from dehydration) and go along with eating 3 flinstone vitamins which i can deal with. tasty AND chewable.

what should i do?!?!

Re: prenatal vitamins

• Options
    If your doc okays the Flinstones, I'd just take them. Though my Target-brand prenatals are actually smaller than the daily multi-vitamin I was taking before ttc.

Gabriel Ross - August 24, 2009 * Vivienne Rose - May 1, 2012

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

• Options
    thanx. my fiance picked up some flintstones in fillled me in that there were others. i also let my mom know that i was gonna take those instead. i think as long as i get a vitamin in me, she doesnt care that much lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"