South Florida Babies

easter egg hunts in miami

do any of you have a listing of all the places that are participating in easter activities for kids this year?

i'm trying to avoid the seaquarium and zoo...any other places you guys may know of in the pembroke pines, miami lakes, or miami area?

thx!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: easter egg hunts in miami

• South Florida Parenting has the list of events (you can look online)
  • We took Diego to the Parrot Jungle last year. It was nice but not really design for non-walking kids. They do not allow the parents to go in with the kids at first...( which I think its perfect for the kids plus its divided in age group kind of).

We'll probably go there again if I am feeling up to the challenge to go with Dh and Diego. Sofia will be staying home this Easter.?

Barbie?

• Loading the player...
  • Coincidentally, I will be marketing my clinic at this 1st Annual Easter Egg Hunt (I believe this is right by your house!)  

Saturday , March 28, 2009 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM Country Lakes Park 19501 N.W. 87th Ave. Egg Hunt Begins at 12:00 PM!!! Free refreshments, snow cones, popcorn, music , games, face painting, and much, much more!

I don't know too much more about it but I will be there at the Take Care Health booth and my hubby will be there also babysitting Mikey while I "work"!!

Hope to see you there!!! 

~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageMrsGiviRN:

Coincidentally, I will be marketing my clinic at this 1st Annual Easter Egg Hunt (I believe this is right by your house!)  

Saturday , March 28, 2009 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM Country Lakes Park 19501 N.W. 87th Ave. Egg Hunt Begins at 12:00 PM!!! Free refreshments, snow cones, popcorn, music , games, face painting, and much, much more!

I don't know too much more about it but I will be there at the Take Care Health booth and my hubby will be there also babysitting Mikey while I "work"!!

Hope to see you there!!! 

SUPER COOL! i'll have to see what we're doing this saturday - if not we'll be there :)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"