Alabama Babies
Options

Good morning!

Good morning Ladies!

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was a blast! DH and I, along with some friends, went to New Orleans. The weather was perfect; not too hot, not too cold, and we stayed at the cutest historic hotel.

Now, it's back to work, again. And wondering if Fertility Friend will EVER give me crosshairs this cycle! LOL

Hope all of you have a wonderful day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good morning!

• Options

Good Morning!

The weekend was good, just not long enough.  Caleb's party was a great success.  yesterday we FINALLY went grocery shopping (it was only like 2 weeks over due!).

is it friday yet?

• Options

I am glad to hear Caleb's party went well! You will have to post pics soon!

I need to go the grocery store in a BAD way too. Unfortunately, it will have to take a backseat for now. I am travelling to Baton Rouge for work tomorrow, back Wednesday, and DH is on night shift tonight and tomorrow night. Luckily, that is not permanent, only off and on for the next two weeks because there is "union talk" at this plant and he has to babysit to make sure no one is talking about unions on the clock. Yikes!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Good morning! 

Today has not started out that great.  Dh made me mad as I was walking out the door to take Jude to daycare and go to work.  He called me a little while later to supposedly apologize and instead just made me madder! 

My weekend was good.  DH was helping his dad all day Saturday so Jude and went and did errands.  He was so good and I got so many compliments on him!

Sunday we went to church and then went down to the arts and crafts festival.  We didn't stay long though because the sun was just to much for Jude. 

Jme515 (sorry I don't know your name): my dad "works" at a plant and my FIL used to work at one here in Mobile also.  

jme515

• Options

It's cool- my name is Julie.

Yeah, DH has worked at this plant for 2 years, and they have never had anything quite like this happen before. DH is pissed- he doesn't see how this is going to help. If these hourly folks want to create a union, they will find the time to do it, whether it is at the plant or not.

• Options

good morning!  we had a rough weekend with DS...he's teething and is SO fussy, not sleeping, not wanting to eat = exhausted mommy.

DH and I also had a talk this weekend about how a baby doesn't equal a overly exhausted mommy and a minor inconvenienced daddy...ugh,  men- the most self centered people in the world.  vent over :)

• Options

Good Morning!

My weekend was good.  Friday night I went to visit my best friend and her new baby boy!  He is so cute.  I had to work Saturday.  Yesterday we went to church and then I did some shopping.  I went to a consignment sale and got 2 pairs of maternity capris and 2 maternity tops.  I also went to Old Navy and got some baby clothes. 

• Options

Mornin' ladies!  We had a good weekend too!  A little birthday celebration for Miss J on Saturday and a bridal shower for DH's cousin on Sunday.  Other than that, played outside a little and the standard chores...

I have to leave early today for Jenna's 1 yr checkup - which means shots too : (  I am interested to see how much she weighs though - she's such a little peanut - I'm not sure she's made the 20 lb mark yet....

• Options

We had a good weekend!  I'm getting more nursery stuff done, so I'm excited about that.  Yesterday was such a nice day... Pearl and I spent a lot of time outside! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Good afternoon! 

We had a great weekend.  Went to a friend's b'day party Saturday.  Yesterday was church and then me and my mom went to an arts and crafts show.  They had the sweetest little cloth books so I bought one (my first baby purchase :)  ) and my mom bought one. 

I am on my spring break this week so I am hoping it is nice and long :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"