Alabama Babies
Options

Should I be taking classes...

My doctor really hasn't mentioned anything to me, but should I be taking some type of child birthing classes? Did you ladies? Where can you find what is offered and where?

Re: Should I be taking classes...

• Options
    They are offered at my hospital, and I was given a packet of information about them at my first appointment.  I have tentatively signed up for the series of childbirth classes.  I know I will take the breastfeeding and newborn classes, but those are separate.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I signed up for regular and breastfeeding too. My doc's office had a flier in the window with class information on it. Where are you delivering?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are taking a childbirth preparation and a parenting class at the hospital we are delivering at.  I got the information in my packet I got at my first appointment but they also list the information on my hospitals website. 
  • Options
    We went to a prepared childbirth class at the hospital I delivered at.  I found it by looking at the hospital website under "classes".  I thought it was helpful...some of it is common sense, but some tidbits are useful for first time parents.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"