Los Angeles Babies

Ellen Generes Mother's Day anyone?

Hi gals!  So I found out that she is having a special for first time expectant mothers this mothers day.  Log onto the site and register for tickets.  Since we are local, you might have a better chance of attending. They called me back and I cant wait to see the goody bags we get!  Good luck!

Re: Ellen Generes Mother's Day anyone?

• Congrats on getting on!!!  I applied last Thursday and am keeping my fingers crossed!  It would be so awesome to get called!!  When did you apply?  Did you write anything creative?  Hoping to join you!! 
  • I applied Friday! ?Hopefully they will call! ?I am thinking even if they don't call now, they may call last minute to fill seats, if people from out of town can't make it. ? Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!
    image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL!  I know.  I was too surprised that they called back the same day.  I dont think it was that cute of a story, but I did make it a little livelier bc I know she likes to read that kind of crap.

I mentioned that by DH's good buddy's wife  is also pregnant (one week behind) and that it would be "extra super duper special"...you get the idea.

• I actually went on the show 2 years ago (in May) when they had the special. I was about 24 weeks pg. ?My friends, friend got us in. ?I was very lucky. ?I got really nice stuff. ?I hope you guys get in. You will have a blast!
  • I got picked I got picked!!! Just got the phone call a few hours ago!!!  I can't believe it.  Looks like I'll see you there!!! Big Smile
  • imageMrGandMe:
    I got picked I got picked!!! Just got the phone call a few hours ago!!!  I can't believe it.  Looks like I'll see you there!!! Big Smile

Awesome!  See you there!

• Any updates on if they're still taking people or is the show full?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"