San Diego Babies

Visiting SD... help please

hello san diego moms,

we are planning to stay in SD for 3 days during memorial day wknd. DS will be 15 months at that time. we plan to do the following: SD Zoo, Balboa Park, watch a Padres game, hang out at the beach.

which area would be a good place to stay in that is centrally located? I've been looking at Hotel Circle, La Jolla, Mission Valley and Carlsbad. I kind of like La Jolla because of the nice water views. Would this be a good location or somewhere else?

we are also looking for a hotel with a kitchenette so if you've stayed in one that you can recommend, that would be so helpful.

thank you in advance for your suggestions, i appreciate it.

Trish 

Re: Visiting SD... help please

• La Jolla is a wonderful place to stay. ?It is on the 5 freeway, so you will be downtown (ballpark and Balboa Park) in 10 min. ?The beaches are nice there too. ?There is the Children's pool, seals, scuba in The Cove, and La Jolla Shores is a traditional beach.

Sorry I do not have any hotel recommendations for ?you.

Have a wonderful vacation. San Diego is a great city!?

• La Jolla is beautiful, but if you stay a little further south (closer to downtown) you'll be closer to the zoo, Balboa, Padres, etc. The Island Palms on Shelter Island in Point Loma is nice, and it's very reasonably priced considering the location.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"