2nd Trimester

I am done here.

This will be my last post or response, I will be deleting my bump. You know the whole about being gay not being gay, people have different ideas but to sit there and continue being pissed off and writing things over just because your mad or whatever is just stupid. The comment about being born gay, you are not born gay, God does not create you gay. I am sorry but I feel that way and was raised in a Christian home and that is the way I feel. The post about the m/s the ladies blog, I read her blog and I understand that things that people say are not helpful but don't sit there and say that you know what God's plan is and say f*** that to people who say that. None of us know what the plan is, I don't care if you read this or not but as a Christian woman I don't think I need to be here anymore and listen to this rudeness. This world and america need to get on our knees and really look at ourselves as people and maybe when the Lord gets put back in our lives the world would be a better place. I will leave at that. I hope you each have a wonderful pregnancy and have wonderful and beautiful children but I cannot be here any longer.

Re: I am done here.

• Peace out then.

Oh and when you come across someone that actually welcomes being discriminated against, picked on, mocked, treated like a second class citizen, like garbage, with no rights to a happy life please PM me and I'll send you my address.  I'd love to meet that person.

• Peace out! Don't let the door hit you on the way out! We're not the ones that are so intolerant and homophobic.

Oh and let me add...I love it when people have to tout off about how they're a Christian, etc.  You shouldn't have to advertise it.  Gosh, I wonder what you'd think of me, being raised Jewish. I guess I'm just as bad as those gay people since I don't follow what you do. Talk about sad and small minded. 

• Loading the player...
  • Again... opinions are opinions. They have theirs. You have yours. I have mine. GBCN...
  • Booooooooo. Good riddance to narrow minded b*tches like you.
  • Indifferent

seeeeeeeee ya!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemavilabride:

Peace out then.

Oh and when you come across someone that actually welcomes being discriminated against, picked on, mocked, treated like a second class citizen, like garbage, with no rights to a happy life please PM me and I'll send you my address.  I'd love to meet that person.

Yes

• Don't let the door hit you in the vadge on the way out.

Take your closeminded bullshiit elsewhere.  No one wants to hear it.

I don't judge you for your beliefs, but I judge you for behaving like an ass. 

• ::Waives Bye::

I don't like to see people leave this way but can't stop ya

• And I'll C&P my previous post on this issue here, since it is just as relevant, yet directed to the opposite end of the spectrum...

I think your understandable sensitivity to this issue may hinder your ability to recognize a very emotionally charged debate with two -- and likely more -- very valid yet very different points of view.

While I'm firm in my conviction that being gay is natural and normal, I'm also respectful of others who have different opinions.  The reality is that we live in a free society where people are welcome and encouraged to have and share differing opinions.

Everyone grows up learning and adopting different values; that's what makes our society so dynamic, intriguing and appealing to millions on both sides of this debate.

• hmmmm.......not sure where this is coming from (haven't been here all day) but, Christians are supposed to be raised not to judge others and to be tolerant and welcoming of ALL people.   Therefore, stand up for the people discriminated against and try to help make their lives and experiences better by NOT discriminating and judging.

• a. you're giving christians a bad name. we're not all homophobic idiots.

b. toodles!

• awesome - a GBCN *and* someone telling me I should drop to my knees and thank the lord in the same post.  rock on.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Amber
    TTC since March '06
    MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
    3 chem pgs * m/c identical twins at 9w 10.06
    IVF w/ICSI #2 - beta - 187! (9dp5dt), beta - 367! (11dp5dt)
    IVF w/ICSI #3 - it's a girl!
    My IF Blog: Between the Lines
    My Parenting Blog: Letters From Your Mama
  • imageBreezer80:
    Booooooooo. Good riddance to narrow minded b*tches like you.

Yes

• ugh - please don't blame your issues on Christianity. There are plenty of Christians who love gay people and don't have your issues. lol at the getting on our knees part.

• People are pissed off because most people you come across who are against homosexuality won't listen to any other ideas. I'm fully aware that lots of people believe it's wrong, and I believe every one of those people are entitled to their opinion, and that they're entitled to give that opinion until they're blue in the face. But if you want to disagree with us, you should be willing to let us disagree with you.  There are worse evils in the world than homosexuals. Much worse.

As a very proud and happy atheist and pansexual, I bid you farewell.

• imageChelsi22:

This will be my last post or response, I will be deleting my bump. You know the whole about being gay not being gay, people have different ideas but to sit there and continue being pissed off and writing things over just because your mad or whatever is just stupid. The comment about being born gay, you are not born gay, God does not create you gay. I am sorry but I feel that way and was raised in a Christian home and that is the way I feel. The post about the m/s the ladies blog, I read her blog and I understand that things that people say are not helpful but don't sit there and say that you know what God's plan is and say f*** that to people who say that. None of us know what the plan is, I don't care if you read this or not but as a Christian woman I don't think I need to be here anymore and listen to this rudeness. This world and america need to get on our knees and really look at ourselves as people and maybe when the Lord gets put back in our lives the world would be a better place. I will leave at that. I hope you each have a wonderful pregnancy and have wonderful and beautiful children but I cannot be here any longer.

Chelsi22! Where you goin? Why cant you stick around?

• imagentnylizard:

And I'll C&P my previous post on this issue here, since it is just as relevant, yet directed to the opposite end of the spectrum...

I think your understandable sensitivity to this issue may hinder your ability to recognize a very emotionally charged debate with two -- and likely more -- very valid yet very different points of view.

While I'm firm in my conviction that being gay is natural and normal, I'm also respectful of others who have different opinions.  The reality is that we live in a free society where people are welcome and encouraged to have and share differing opinions.

I love this!

Everyone grows up learning and adopting different values; that's what makes our society so dynamic, intriguing and appealing to millions on both sides of this debate.

• You probably won't read this but I feel the need to post it anyway.  As a CHRISTIAN, I don't believe that sickness is part of God's plan.  So I completely saw what the miscarriage post got at.  I'm sorry you couldn't.  If you're at all interested in knowing about a loving God who sorrows at illness (and yes, miscarriage) in his children, go to the link below.  It's not clicky and it's long, but it's good.  It's a sermon from our minister a few weeks ago.

https://www.broadmoorbaptist.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/microsoft-word-mark-1-sickness-contrary-to-gods-will2.pdf

And I also think God loves ALL of his children.  No matter what.  Unconditionally.  Powerfully.  I'm sorry your God doesn't.

• imageAliliv:

hmmmm.......not sure where this is coming from (haven't been here all day) but, Christians are supposed to be raised not to judge others and to be tolerant and welcoming of ALL people.   Therefore, stand up for the people discriminated against and try to help make their lives and experiences better by NOT discriminating and judging.

DITTO- I am a Christian and could you please point me to the verse in the bible that says that God doesn't create people who are gay? Does he also not create people who do other things you disapprove of? I think you have a different bible than I do... because mine says all sins are the same in the eyes of the Lord and if you believe that being gay is a sin, then you should also understand that you judging them is the exact same amount of sin in God's eyes.

Peace out, idiot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • na na na naaaa...

na na na naaaa...

hey heeeyyyy.....

good byyyyyeee....

• imagemamamoos:

a. you're giving christians a bad name. we're not all homophobic idiots.

b. toodles!

Yes

this

• imageAliliv:

hmmmm.......not sure where this is coming from (haven't been here all day) but, Christians are supposed to be raised not to judge others and to be tolerant and welcoming of ALL people.   Therefore, stand up for the people discriminated against and try to help make their lives and experiences better by NOT discriminating and judging.

Agreed.

I am Christian..... but I have to say that I have found that many of the people I know that are the MOST religious, also say the most hateful things. I would never ever discriminate against race, sexuality, etc. But I have heard some of THE most awtul things out of some of the people I know who spend every waking moment at church and serving God. I'll probably get flamed for that but its an observation I've seen come to light over the past few months.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemavilabride:

Peace out then.

RIGHT ON SISTER!!!! 

• Believing in God and being a Christian does not entitle anyone the right to bigotry and hate. I feel that it is just the opposite. I believe in God and consider myself a Christian, but ::gasp:: I also believe in equal rights for all mankind. Love Thy Neighbor...it's in the bible. So is Do Unto Others.

?

• .... 'cuz arguing about it will solve everything.
  • Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out!
  • PeskyPesky member

imageBearkatLou:
    Again... opinions are opinions. They have theirs. You have yours. I have mine. GBCN...

Yes

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Good Riddance.

The majority of the world does not believe or practice Christianity. You will go further in life if you remember and respect that and teach THAT to your children.

• See ya later..

Have a good pregnancy.

When we let go of fear, only then we gracefully move from what was, into the miracle of what can be.
  • Opinions are like a**holes, everybody has one!

If you can't take them for what they are then boards with plenty of people coming from different backgrounds are not your place to be.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really hate when people pull out the religion card... ?glad she's gone because I personally would not want to read posts like that everyday.
  • Wow.

Good riddance.

• imagejwpbride:
    imageAliliv:

DITTO- I am a Christian and could you please point me to the verse in the bible that says that God doesn't create people who are gay? Does he also not create people who do other things you disapprove of? I think you have a different bible than I do... because mine says all sins are the same in the eyes of the Lord and if you believe that being gay is a sin, then you should also understand that you judging them is the exact same amount of sin in God's eyes.

Peace out, idiot.

The bible does not say that God does not create gay people, I believe she meant that God does not create people Gay...most Christians believe it is a choice.... and the Bible reference you were looking for is below.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagetaelir:

Don't let the door hit you in the vadge on the way out.

HAHAHAHAHA, I love you for saying that!!

When we let go of fear, only then we gracefully move from what was, into the miracle of what can be.
  • imagetaelir:

Don't let the door hit you in the vadge on the way out.

Take your closeminded bullshiit elsewhere.  No one wants to hear it.

I don't judge you for your beliefs, but I judge you for behaving like an ass. 

Let me hear an amen!  AMEN!

"I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy." J.D. Salinger Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i'm a DEVOUT Christian- but i don't discriminate against anyone. i was also raised to believe that being gay is "wrong"- but as an adult i've chosen to accept people for who or what they are. my opinion on the matter really doesn't matter.

even if you want to say that being gay is a "sin" and that someone chooses to be gay (like the lady i work with who told me she decided she liked girls one day) people "choose" to "live in sin" all the time- that is  their choice & God will deal with them in His time. it's not for us to decide or judge.

as a Christian, i do believe that America needs to come back to God (prayer wise & such), but alot of others don't believe that and i cannot force my views on them. that's only going to push them away more & make them resent me & what i believe in. i don't want people to resent my God because i'm an annoying, pushy protestor- i want them to want to know Him because they see Him in me in all that i do.

• YAY! to reducing the percentage of ignorant people in thebump.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"