Maryland Babies

Docs who space out vaccinations?

Does anyone have a pediatrician that they love who is willing to space vaccinations so that they are not getting 6 in one day?  I am in the Crofton area, but am willing to travel for a pediatrician that is great.  Help!

Re: Docs who space out vaccinations?

• I can rec a wonderful Pedi! Her name is Dr.Dayna Kim and she is at Annaplis Pediactrics. They have an office in Gambrills at Waugh Chapel,Annapolis,Arnold,and Kent Island. We only went to th eWaugh Chapel office. I absolutely LOVED her! I only got 2 vaccines at at time and she was very supportive. She ofcourse explained the risks etc but never gave me a hard time. She also always took her time and answered all our questions and gave us lots of other info. We were always able to see her even if we went for a sick visit and I called that day. The # is 410-721-0037.
    GL and I HTH!
  • Our pedi is in Columbia, Dr. Alexander.  We LOVE her!!!!  I won't give my twins more than one vaccination at a time.  Dr. Alexander has never given us a hard time about it and I feel is understanding as to why I won't do it (I am not comfortable with it and health reasons).  I also refuse to give them the MMR shot (3 in 1).  Luckily for us the office will split them up.  I usually go back between each visit and get them caught up.  Personally, I think that if a pedi is not willing to listen to your concerns then you should find another.  You are the client and they should be willing to listen to what you have to say.  If that pedi won't do it then there are a ton out there that will listen to you and do what you feel is best for your child.
  • Loading the player...
  • There is a pedi in Davidsonville, Dr. Schneider and I know he will break them up too.  My friend takes her boys to him- we don't go to him, but she really likes him.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"