Phoenix Babies
Options

Arizona

So we moved out here in June for my dh's job. We moved to Buckeye well a lil further out then Buckeye in a development called Tartesso. It's really nice a huge change from the Bay Area. But I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bored! My hubby works all the time and it's just me and my DS (6) What is there to do!

Re: Arizona

• Options

Welcome to AZ!   You could try the Phoenix Zoo, Arizona Science Center, there is a zoo out in Litchfield Park that is supposed to be pretty cool.

I see that you are a police officer.  Are you with a department now?  My DH is also a police officer with the County.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I live in Buckeye too. Not AS far out but, yeah, its boring. My DH and I play board games a lot. I swear we are like an old couple.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wildlife world zoo is awesome and not too far from you. just went a few weeks ago for the new aquarium. very pricey, but i thought it was well worth it. we were there for like 5 hours and had a great time. they have so many cute baby animals at that zoo!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Thanks yeah we went to the wildlife zoo when we first moved here we went in like July it was sooooo hot! But it was fun. I've been wanting to go back since the new aquarium. We went walking yesterday on the trails at the white tank mts. that was beautiful up there and it got me out of the house.
  • Options
    i live in buckeye as well and my DH is a parole office, we to have a 6 year old at home.  We are at home alot at night and it does get boring.  Luckily I have a great group of friends that all live in Buckeye.  A couple of them are SAHM. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"