Texas Babies

House cleaning

since I'm on bed rest and cannot really do it...I'm looking for someone to clean our house really well before the baby arrives.  My DH has been super busy with work and cannot get it done. 

does anyone know of or have someone they use?  Our house is really not that bad since it's on the market and always has to be straightened up and put together for showings...so it wouldn't take more than a couple of hours...

Thanks!!

Re: House cleaning

• I actually do have someone that I have used in the past. Her name is Crystal and she's great!!!! I believe she charges a flat rate of $80. She's super fast but very?thorough.?

Her # is 618-8464

She also cleans on a weekly basis for my mom's neighbor and they also love her! She's young and had a baby in November. ?

You can tell her Lauren gave you her number :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been on a cleaning/organizing spree the last two weekends, but I really want to have someone come in and do just the tile floors and the bathrooms really well.

I'm hoping my mom offers when she's down, but if she doesn't I'll be calling your recommendation Lauren!

• Loading the player...
  • We use Texas Cleaning - they don't always send the same person but I've never had a major problem in 2 years.  828-8891

I think it's about $75-80 each time.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"