Oregon Babies
Options

Nordstrom Rack

Hey everyone I had a quick question for you. I am going to be going through Portland in a few weeks and we were thinking we might stop at one of the Nordstrom Rack. But I don't know which one to stop at. Firstly I was wondering which one is the biggest? Which do you perfer? I am hoping maybe to find some maternity clothes, do you know if any of them carry any?

Re: Nordstrom Rack

• Options

I haven't seen any maternity clothes at either the downtown Nordies Rack or the Tanasborne one. The Portland ones doesn't have a a baby clothing section though, just FYI. I prefer the one in Tanesborne. :)

I love the rack!

• Options

Nordstrom only carries maternity online and in a few stores (Seattle), nothing close to us.  Stay away from the Rack in Clackamas, it's HORRIBLE!  I like the downtown one if you're really into "labels" like if you want to find Juicy Couture or Marc Jacobs stuff, or the one in Tanasbourne if you are just shopping in general.  I think the Tanasbourne store is alot cleaner and organized better.

Happy Shopping!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was sad to discover the Rack didnt have maternity or baby options...I never paid much attention before. I have found some cute maternity at Old Navy...if that is what you are looking for...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks so much
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"