Florida Babies

photographer

really want to get my babys photo every month when he is born...love the black and whites with parents and with baby alone. dont want to spend a fortune...but want them to be professional and nice with the option the the photographer coming to the home.

Re: photographer

• https://www.jasonangeliniphotography.com

A lot of people on the knot use him. His work is really great and he has some packages listed on his site to follow your baby for the first year.

I love my crazy child!

My Bio

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker college mom
  • I have a photographer who will go to your home....email me at dopey4607@aol.com and I'll send you some of the pics he took of us and I'll give you his email address if interested.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband (a lover of photographyl) does it on the side in our home, yours our a venue of your choice.  He will also give you the disk with all of the pictures!  If you are interested in more information or would like to look at his work, please e-mail me at nbornhomes@yahoo.com and I would be happy to get back with you.  He did my pregnany pictures and we have hundreds of shots of our 4 month old.  I am lucky and will never have to go to a studio!
  • I work in the wedding world and I work with alot of photographers. Jason Angelini is awesome!!! Also, check out Life Long Photography and Gina Leigh Photography. All are very nice and creative!!
  • Checkout: www.kimicarrier.com

I'm not sure if she has monthly packages, but she's great to work with and her photos speak for themselves.

• Hi Dawna!

I am a photographer in Tampa and would love to take pictures for you :) ?If you are still looking, please take a look at my website to see my style. ?I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. ?You are able to contact me through the website if you like what you see. ?

www.WendyHuriaux.com

Smiles,

Wendy?

?

?

• Hi Dawna,

?My name is Ashleigh, im a mom to a spunky 2yr old and a Photographer in South Tampa. I come to you and do the session in your own home. please check out my website

www.Ashleigh-FayePhotography.com

blog:

https://ashleigh-fayephotography.blogspot.com/

Please e-mail me and we can talk, I have some GREWAT deals for babys first year photos or maternity/newborn!

Hope to talk with you soon!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"