Minnesota Babies
Options

Acupuncture?

I'm considering trying TCM for fertility issues. Have any of you worked with providers you've liked?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Acupuncture?

• Options
    I recently started going to MN Community Acupuncture in Edina, in hopes of jump starting labor. I went twice in the last three weeks and even though that was not what put me in labor, it did work for a couple other ailments. My provider there is Kerri Casey and she's super!
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

DH and I went to a place in Edina called; Equillibrium Wellness Center. It was the most wonderful experience. Annika is the woman who owns/practices there and she's so comforting during your treatment and works with many couples battleing fertility issues. Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to the Minneapolis yoga center in st. louis park. They have a person who specializes in acupuncture for infertility
  • Options
    I also went to the MN Community Acupuncture Clinic in Edina.  I actually had my first appointment today and it went really well!  The only down side is that it is super far from where I live and the rush hour traffic to get home is awful!  But, I think the huge difference in price between their clinic and clinics that are closer to home combined with gas, I'll still be saving money!  GL to you!
    Jenny-34, DH-39, Furdog-Nissa
    TTC#1 since Aug '05, CP: 10/05, 8/12; BO: 1/13;
    IUI #8: BFP, beta 1, 6/4/13: 267, beta 2, 6/6/13: 765; First US 6/18/13-Twins!!!
    Due February 13, 2014 with two BOYS! 
    Henry Leo, 4# 13oz, 18.75 inches and Samuel Thomas, 6#, 18.5 inches arrived via c-section January 30th!  

• Options
    Thanks, all!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"