Missouri Babies

March 2nd Check In

Mommies, let us know of anything fun that your DC has been doing such as milestones etc.

Moms-to-Be, let us know how you're doing with your pregnancy!  How are you feeling?  Any news you'd like to share, etc.

Congrats to all of our new BFPs!!!  How exciting!

Shelsie -- good luck with your induction on the 5th!

Fishie -- Congrats on #2!!!

Lauren -- Congrats on the arrival of your daughter! She's precious!

KC Mommies:

Lauren (Kipper_l)
#1 Bree Alexandra
2-22-09

Beth (BMF8140)
#1 Bennett Dean
01-02-09

Emily (E&D07)
#1 Benjamin Richard
12-26-08

Melissa (Melzull)
#1&2 Twins Lillian Faith & Claire Elizabeth
12-22-08

Christi (Boilergirl79)
#1&2 Twins Matt & Sam
09-10-08

Molly (Shakespearenluv)
#1 Landon Neil
08-08-08

Rachel (rach1015)
#1 Addison Macae
12-08-07

Rita (Mrs.Hubbard)
#1 Payton Bradley
05-20-07

Beth (Fishie)
#1 McKenna Reese
02-28-06

KC Moms-to-Be:

Shelsie (Kgreenygirl)
#1 Stella Noelle
Due 03-05-09

Lindsay (TrumpetBride)
#1 Jack
Due Date ???

Kate (2B_MRS_PVG)
#1 Beckett
Due Date ???

April (Schmapril)
#1 It's a Surprise
Due 04-16-09

Michele (Mattsgurl)
#1 Mattilyn Elizabeth
Due 04-17-09

Jennie (Jen748)
#1 Samantha Jane
Due 04-19-09

Stephanie (ShinerGirl)
#1 Boy
Due 06-03-09

Barbara (BK216)
#1 It's a Surprise
Due 07-24-09

Megan (MMalone97)
Due 08-02-09

Sara (Briez01)
#1 ?
Due 10-11-09

Beth (Fishie)
#2 ?
Due 10-13-09

Please let me know if I get any of this info incorrect or if you want to add something!  I didn't really know how to organize this all as I'm new at this.

Re: March 2nd Check In

• My update is that Landon is now pulling himself up and standing!!!  Yay for milestones : )

• My update would be that Bree is a champ at holding her head up when I have her on my chest!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Had my most recent appt on Friday...everything is going great! I have my next appointment on the 12th, where they start the internals and do the strep test...fun, fun!!!

I think we have everything for Samantha...now I am shifting gears to getting everything I am going to need for recovery/pp. Any suggestions for hospital bag goodies and after we get home necessities?

• Oops, their birthday is December 22, 2008.?

This isnt a new milestone, but they are both smiling all the time now. Seeing those precious smiles make it all worth it. DH and I were saying the other day that no matter how stressed we might be from their crying, lack of sleep, or whatever it may be, the instant they smile at us, we melt and instantly relax.?

M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks for doing this, Molly!

My update on Addison would be that she is now taking her own shirt off (not necessarily when we want her to, but it's a start). She has also figured out that piling up some toys or blankets in front of the furniture gives her just enough of a boost to climb up there so that's been fun for mommy...NOT! ?(c: ?

She was with her Grammy today while I was at work and they worked on doing a partial summersault with her head and hands down on the floor while her tush is up in the air. ?Then she stands up with her hands in the air saying "tada". ?It's too funny that she knows what to do now when we tell her to stand on her head!

• Thanks Molly!

My first turned 3 on Saturday...crazy how fast it goes!  Unfortunately I had to work all weekend, so we are celebrating this weekend.  At least the weather is supposed to be nicer!

I'm feeling ok with #2.  I'm 8 weeks today, and definitely tired.  I fell asleep on the couch at 6:30 last night!  I've been a little queasy at times, but have only gotten sick twice (both in the middle of the night...weird!)  I'm just ready to get some energy back!

• My first 2 week visit is tomorrow - big day - glucose test and my 35th birthday... wonder what I was thinking when I set that up - praying for low numbers so I can skip the 3 hour..

Working on getting a 3d sonogram scheduled for the next week or so.

Also realizing that if I go out with my hubby and stay out late that I have more of a "hungover" feeling than he does:(

Otherwise, baby JJ is working on happy hour routines from 4pm to about 7pm that I think include TaeBo.

• Bennett had his 2 month birthday yesterday! Today, we started a "mommy and me" type exercise class and he pretty much slept through the whole thing. I got a hell of a workout though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks, Molly! Sorry, I forgot- Ben's birthdate was 12/26/08.

He has been cooing and smiling more - was a total chatterbox this morning!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks Molly! I am on schedule to be due July 24.

We had the 18 week ultrasound yesterday, it was just AMAZING!! All the essentials are there, so that was a relief! The baby is stuborn like his/her dad, it would not turn around for us.  We did get a great 'thumbs up' picture though!

• Thanks Molly!

Im due October11th!  It's also my MIL b-day.

I have my 2nd ultrasound tomorrow and if everything looks great I will be released to an OBGYN.

(My screen name is Briez01.... looks like it has an L above. Thanks.)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No big news from me this week. 

Had my 34 week doctor appointment yesterday and everything was good! 

• Hey there!  I think you have me down twice on your list - the second instance is the correct one (MMalone 97, due 8/2/09, we haven't picked names yet)

I had my 18 week appointment on Monday and everything went great!  The heartbeat was strong and the doctor said we are doing well.  On March 17th, we have an U/S scheduled and we should be able to find out the sex then!

Thank you so much for doing this!

• It is nice that you are doing this. My name is messed up on the list, but Payton's isn't. Payton's milestones now are all the new words he is learning. It seems like there is a new one everyday. This weekend all he talked about was snow. We had to keep the blinds open in all the rooms because he would go and look out, point and say "snow".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"