D.C. Area Babies

anyone go to Dr. Mary Gallagher?

She is a pediatrician that my OB recommended here in Arlington...just wondering if anyone has any experience with her. TIA!

Re: anyone go to Dr. Mary Gallagher?

• We do!  She is great (and it's actually Mary Ellen).  She was Zach's first pediatrician, and then we went on DH's insurance, which she didn't take.  We actually switched insurances at open enrollment so that we could see her again. 

I've also known her personally for years, as she is one of our neighbors. 

Email me if you need more info -- jengknight at gmail.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's great to hear. My OB said that she (Dr. Gallagher) has several kids and is not an alarmist, which really appeals to me. Did you do a preliminary consultation with her? Or did you already know her before you had kids?
  • Loading the player...
  • We also see Dr. G - she has 4 kids ranging from 7 to 13 I think.  She is also our neighbor but we didn't know that before we went to meet her when I was about 36 weeks.  She has been great - my milk never really came in so we were trying to figure out what was going on in that first week so she came in on Saturday (I think just for us) and really worked with us.  She is very calming and will work with you to make sure you're getting what you want/need.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"