Washington Babies
Options

Sick. Again. Bluh.

I'm whining here, because my husband is sick of hearing it. ?I had a horrible cold for about 3 weeks. ?I've been better for a week (during which DH had it really bad for 2 days, then he was fine). ?Now? ?It's back. ?I can't breathe. ?And every 5 minutes or so, my nose starts dripping as though someone's turned a faucet on in my brain. ?WTF? ?I'm so over this. ?Blar.

Re: Sick. Again. Bluh.

• Options
    ugh that sucks!  hope you feel better soon, and for good!!
  • Options
    Boo! I'm sorry!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry. ?Being sick while you're pregnant is awful. ?I hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    I just caught something on friday.  I don't like that I can't take anything but tylonel.  Hope you feel better soon and that I will be right behind you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry you feel so icky :(  The runny nose may just be part of pregnancy.  Mine ran nonstop once I got pregnant :(
  • Options
    So sorry, sweetie! ?I wish I could take it away from you!!!
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am right there with you.  I have the never-ending cold and it SUCKS.  A friend of mine told me that she felt that all throughout her pregnancy and then when she had the baby it went away.  During my last pregnancy my doctor prescribed me an allergy nosespray that I could take daily...I am asking for it again when I go in on Thursday to see if that will help because I can't imagine this going on until July!
  • Options

I'm really used to constant minor congestion - both before pregnancy and now during. ?But this is on a whole other level. ?

The only thing that's helped at all is Neo Synephrine nasal spray. ?But it only lasts for a couple hours at a time, and I'm not supposed to use it for more than a couple days at a time.

Melody - will you find out the name of the allergy spray so I can ask my doc about it? ?Thanks. ?:)?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"