Trouble TTC
Options

How long after in maternity clothes?

My daughters are 3 weeks old and although my belly has gone down a lot my regular clothes still don't come close to fitting. I have been wearing my maternity clothes which are a bit big.

How long did you wear maternity clothes after birth? Or do I need to go buy a whole new, bigger, wardrobe?

Re: How long after in maternity clothes?

• Options
    I went out and bought a pair of jeans in a size larger than I'd normally wore and used those instead of maternity clothes. I didn't get a whole new wardrobe but I already had yoga pants and stuff that fit and were comfy.
  • Options
    I wore my maternity stuff while I was on leave (six weeks) after that I went out and got a few items in larger sizes to wear to work.  I still wore some of my tops... I'm just now getting out of the larger size items and trying to get into my before baby clothes.  They still fit really strange.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This would be a good question for the 0-6 board. ?A lot of those women are still sporting the maternity styles. ?I have ONE pair of prepg pants that fit, and I am refusing to wear anything but those and sweats! ?I think I may have to go shopping before returning to work...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagedestinationAZ:
    I went out and bought a pair of jeans in a size larger than I'd normally wore and used those instead of maternity clothes. I didn't get a whole new wardrobe but I already had yoga pants and stuff that fit and were comfy.

Ditto.

• Options

imagemountaingirl2:
    I wore my maternity stuff while I was on leave (six weeks) after that I went out and got a few items in larger sizes to wear to work.  I still wore some of my tops... I'm just now getting out of the larger size items and trying to get into my before baby clothes.  They still fit really strange.

ditto to all

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"