Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

!!!!!!FranciscaNOTinVegas!!!!!

DUDE! I just saw a post from you on 6-12 and saw your pregnant with TWINS!!!  How friggin awesome is that!??!?!?!

I just wanted to give you a HUGE CONGRATS!!! from a fellow Vegan  :)

My Book BlogImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicA Lucy, a lost tube, two lost babies, and another on the way! image

Re: !!!!!!FranciscaNOTinVegas!!!!!

• **Butts in**

HOLY SHIIIIIIT!!!!!! There's TWO in that tiny little body of yours! Congrats Sweetie!!!

May 2011 Siggy Challenge
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Yeah, it was our Holy Moly moment on Friday during the u/s when little baby B popped right up on the monitor w/his or her sibling A.  This should be interesting but oddly enough I'm very excited.  (Yes Khloe'sMom I think I might end up showing before the third trimester this time Stick out tongue)

BTW I will be back in my beautiful Vegas next week.  I can't wait!  I miss it!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats Francisca on your pregancy...and twins...what a blessing and challenge!!  I know you had health problems with your last pregnancy..prayers for good health for all this time around!

Are you moving back to vegas?  Or just visiting... 

• Oh yeah, I'm really scared b/c Harmon was such a hard pregnancy BUT God knows better than I what I can handle I figure.

Nope we are just visiting.  We are actually finishing our new home right now in Las Cruces.  We move in next month Smile

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • akayfakayf member

butting in....wow!  twins!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Francisca - that's AWESOME! Congrats!!!!!

So EXCITING!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

In my bag: Nikon D90; 35mm 1.8, 90mm 2.8 macro (my fave), Lensbaby Composer with macro extensions. BFP after 13 cycles and one ectopic. Lost left tube 5/19/10.
  • bip-

Congrats! Thats awesome! Twins are so much fun, don't let anyone scare you. Come over to the multiples board, we have lots of good info on there!?

• Francisca...congrats...I didn't know it was twins...how great for you guys.  Best wishes for an extra happy healthy nine months.
  • Congrats, that is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"