Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

bloggers

anyone use scrapblog? trying to figure out how to make my newly created image into the header on my blog.... is this possible or am i wasting time... you can see on my blog how its not quite working out... www.thebukiblog.blogspot.com

Re: bloggers

• Options
    I can't help. I use Wordpress for my blog.  With wordpress, there is a section for "appearance" and I'm able to change it from there.  Is there something like that for scrapblog? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    no clue. but i'd like to know the answer
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You need to export the image and save as a jpeg. Then upload the picture to the header.

When you are on the editing screen on the scrapblog, go to the left hand corner drop down and the last option is export as jpeg. Click on that and save it to your computer. Then its just a picture.

Go back to blogger header and find the picture and upload. HTH

• Options
    oh, i'm so glad i know that now!
  • Options
    Save your scrapblog page as a jpeg (should be in the file menu) after you save and publish.  Then open the jpeg in an editing software and resize the image to 650 pixels.  Upload the newly sized jpeg to blogger header and set as place picture intead of header/title.  No need to shrink to fit (if you have blogger shrink to fit, it still doesn't size it correctly).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"