Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

**Brightening**

Looks like we're the only ones left tonight.  Us night owls!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: **Brightening**

• Options
    Sorry to butt in...but I'm here!
  • Options

Yay!  Now your turn for get to know your nestie:

You have an adorable little girl names Isabella who was born just a few days before my son Parker.  You recently made bronze.  A lot of the girls on this board compliment you and ask you about the shoes that your little girl is wearing in your siggy pic.  You go by Amber but your name is Christian.   

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Aw, your so sweet!

I am bad at stuff like this, so here I go:

You have the most adorable little boy and I love his cheeks and long eyelashes. You are usually one of the last ones to stay up all night posting, you like crawfish and your are one of the sweetest people here.?

? was it you that is starting a photography business?? ?

• Options
    imagemrs.aaguilar:

Aw, your so sweet!

I am bad at stuff like this, so here I go:

You have the most adorable little boy and I love his cheeks and long eyelashes. You are usually one of the last ones to stay up all night posting, you like crawfish and your are one of the sweetest people here. 

? was it you that is starting a photography business??  

No, but I recently got a new camera and am taking a photography class, so close enough!

• Options

I'm here, too! ...and I love crawfish!!! LOL! We boil them in Lake Tahoe every summer at my family's cabin. We lure them into the trap with cheese, canned chicken, and an opened beer (tradition).

Have a great night, everyone!

• Options

DH came home right after I posted last night, so I was gone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"