TTC after 35

**CathyMD**

I am so impressed that you de-lurked on the GP board!  I am still too scared to post much over there, but I lurk a lot.  Much more fun than working.  Your comments about the pasta sauce and dog wtih a name made me giggle.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **CathyMD**

• Hey Holly,

Haha...well nothing ventured nothing gained, as they say. I am still predominately a lurker, but ya know, nice to be able to hopefully make the odd comment or two :)  I do so enjoy reading that board.

Glad I could make you giggle. If you laughed at those comments...,...I guess that makes you a  good lurker too!

• Cat, you made everyone giggle! Holly, I think you should delurk too. It's not that bad as long as you remember not to ask the "am I KU" questions and don't let certain personalities get to you. It's such a great group of girls when you get involved. I love this board too but GP is more active so you can usually have a good conversation anytime of the day or night!?
  • Loading the player...
  • imagefuturebabymama:
    Cat, you made everyone giggle! Holly, I think you should delurk too. It's not that bad as long as you remember not to ask the "am I KU" questions and don't let certain personalities get to you. It's such a great group of girls when you get involved. I love this board too but GP is more active so you can usually have a good conversation anytime of the day or night!

Ha, glad I could make people giggle. I certainly spend time giggling while  reading other posts!  And Holly, I think wise Future Baby Mama is quite correct: you seem very "well versed".

• Ok, maybe I will cave to the peer pressure and de-lurk this week.  I tried to link my chart.  Did it work?  I figure I better have that in order!
  • imagehollymichael:
    Ok, maybe I will cave to the peer pressure and de-lurk this week.  I tried to link my chart.  Did it work?  I figure I better have that in order!

Yup, can see your chart. Thanks for the reminder, need to do mine! Are you getting a pic too of some sort too? Then you'll be all set.

• Figured out the photo too.  Very productive day for me.
  • imagehollymichael:
    Figured out the photo too.  Very productive day for me.

Look at you go. LOL.

• Holly - I'll be waiting for the delurk.

Holly and Cat - You can also call me FBM. It's much easier to type and most people know who you're talking about.

• imagefuturebabymama:

Holly and Cat - You can also call me FBM. It's much easier to type and most people know who you're talking about.

Noted, FBM! Like your new sig pics too!

• Thanks. I wanted to mix it up and I'm too chicken to have my own picture in my siggy!
  • imagefuturebabymama:
    Thanks. I wanted to mix it up and I'm too chicken to have my own picture in my siggy!

I do picture you as a tall blonde though! Yea or nah?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"