TTC After a Loss
Options

Game Over

STOP !

Do Not Pass Go !  Do not Collect $200 !  Go Directly to Jail !

I'am her prisoner for the next 4 days.

Game Over.

Back to square one - CD1 that is. :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Game Over

• Options
    Oh no! I'm so sorry. :(
  • Options
    I wish I had a Get Out Of Jail Free card to give you...I'm sorry. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Damn, I'm sorry girl.  I was hoping you would get your BFP this month.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Options
    Boo!! I am so sorry that wicked witch came to see you! :-(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry!!!  Is she early too??? 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!  Sad
  • Options

boo!

• Options
    Oh now.... I'm so sorry!
  • Options

Sorry ..................... that dang biach

• Options
    ugh, I am sorry.  I hope this is the lucky cycle!!

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Options
    UH! sorry that stinks :-(
    BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • Options

:(

I'm sorry.?

• Options

OH NO...I am so so sorry Kristin!

Stupid AF. Ugh.

• Options
    (((hugs))) I'm so sorry!
  • Options
    OH NO! :(    Maybe you and I could be BFP buddies next month (when!) we both get ours then...? wishful thinking :)  (hugs)
  • Options

Thanks ladies.  I wasn't expecting a BFP, but was hopeful.  I have one more chance with this cycle.  If March is a bust, then April = IVF.  My 1st appointment is already set and ready for me if we need it, on 04/09.   Spending $20K+ is going to drain us, but we will do whatever it takes.

• Options
    I am sorry. ?CD 1 started last night for me. ?I tried a fertility yoga DVD this morning--it was kinda hard because I have never done yoga before--and I have not stretched out since I was in my twenties. ?And I am still doing acupunture with massage. ?I have an appointment set up on 3/12 with my Obgyn to see about getting clomid. ?I am going to try the ovulation tests(Walmart has a good cost on them) and see how those work. ?And then I will probably pursue IUI at the beginning of summer. I think that if I ever had to do IVF--I would be looking for a scholarship or some place that was doing a infertilty study in order to offset the cost.
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options
    I posted below already, but you know I'm sad for you.  I'm happy you can get your bloodwork done and get some answers.  Hugs and cheers to next cycle for you!
  • Options

That darn AF! GL next cycle. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Options
    i'm so sorry to hear...Stupid AF!!!
  • Options
    Yah...I know the feeling....I'm on CD 9 right now.....sigh.....back to the drawing board.... :(
  • Options
    That really stinks! I am so sorry that stupid little b*tch showed up!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

BOOO!!!!

Dumb AF! I'm really sorry.

bfp #1 - 8/17/2008, natural m/c 8/25/2008, EDD 4/21/2009 bfp #2 - 10/6/2008, hb stopped at 7 w 3 d, d&e on 11/7/2008, EDD 6/19/2009 bfp #3- 3/14/2009.... stick, baby, stick!!!! (14 dpo - hcg 188, 16 dpo - hcg 421, 24 dpo - hcg 14,760!, 4/2 healthy HB of 130 bpm, 4/16 HB of 178 bpm!) bfp #4- 2/2/2011, EDD 10/17/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker a bfing, cding, wah momma Congrats to my buddies Tiffanylaw06, Jeny M & burghbaby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"